HaluchasLobbys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got profile banned Twice today on my RGH on gta 5

S

Steven

RGH 2.0 Owner
Reaction score
I made an account for someone about 30 mins ago and it literally lasted 20 mins.

H

HaluchasLobbys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made an account for someone about 30 mins ago and it literally lasted 20 mins.
Ye i was wandering if it was only happening to me but i guess not and it wasn't banned from gta it was a Microsoft Suspension

S

Steven

RGH 2.0 Owner
Reaction score
Ye i was wandering if it was only happening to me but i guess not and it wasn't banned from gta it was a Microsoft Suspension
Yeah same, I think it's got something to do with the money added to the account. I have a main account for modding on, and it's lasted weeks, but it has no modded money on it.

H

HaluchasLobbys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah same, I think it's got something to do with the money added to the account. I have a main account for modding on, and it's lasted weeks, but it has no modded money on it.
ye thats odd ill have my menu developer look into it and see if they added more security

also like it happened to all of the peoples accounts in my free money drop

S

Steven

RGH 2.0 Owner
Reaction score
ye thats odd ill have my menu developer look into it and see if they added more security

also like it happened to all of the peoples accounts in my free money drop
I'm sure Rockstar no longer have people monitoring the game, I think it's just an an automated check now :/

B

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, still going strong over here.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any other questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Top Bottom