• Thread starter chrisPtune
  • Start date
  • Views 1,643
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean, probably not, right? I was just wondering because the loading screen going in is talking all about "if found gaining illicit funds again your account will be suspended/banned/reset/etc", think it could be entrapment? I've never seen anything about them watching our dupe sales before, but it seems so ridiculously easy to watch out for on their part... Anybody testing this??

morxvs

morxvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could be towards duping but im more so thinking its towards people looking to find another easy glitch like the orbital strike one.

*edit* thinking its just a warning for the people who were caught using orbital strike

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt they're watching you, but more like monitoring your sales. They've done it before, this was one of the larger wipe waves I've seen in quite some time. But the OC glitch was one that should have never came out, even before it was released I was afraid someone would find a glitch with the OC. I didn't know it would be this bad though.

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt they're watching you, but more like monitoring your sales. They've done it before, this was one of the larger wipe waves I've seen in quite some time. But the OC glitch was one that should have never came out, even before it was released I was afraid someone would find a glitch with the OC. I didn't know it would be this bad though.
so, id be leary if your money came from nowhere.... car sales are apparently still legit cash methods? 
im suprised i was able to keep the npc drop money without a wipe under that theory :smile:

Upvote 0
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
so, id be leary if your money came from nowhere.... car sales are apparently still legit cash methods? 
im suprised i was able to keep the npc drop money without a wipe under that theory :smile:
Yeah same here with me, seems they're what some people call "lackin" :wink:

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
the oc should not even exist imo, its a trolls dream, and still infinite cannon glitches will always exist.

i have been kicked from lobby by other players while afk in my facility so many times now. i cant blame them as its now the new trolling location. jet trolls werent this annoying...

too eazy to send people to badsport lobbies. i record everytime im voted to be kicked...as per rockstar......with proof, rstar will reverse the badsport decision everytime. 
Yeah same here with me, seems they're what some people call "lackin" :wink:
laggin :wink:

lol, both applies to rstar lol

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That message isn’t new:wink:
It was added to the game
Around the time Gunrunning
Was released:wink:
It’s a deterrent; psychological warfare:wink:
It’s similar to having a fake video camera... it’s not there to actually do anything but make people think they are being recorded...
The whole concept that we are cheaters because we don’t want to pay ridiculous amounts of money to play the game is preposterous:wink:

All of that being said...
Too much of anything isn’t a good thing:wink:
It’s much wiser to slowly gain your
Glitched funds over an extended period of time...
Too much...too soon...no good:roflmao:

Upvote 0
XULIGAN

XULIGAN

Reaction score
Sin$
They are not spectating you in lobby and stuff like that. they programmed/ing algorithm that monitize your "Dirty" actions for example when you hit daily limit for couple of times your account is Red flagged in their system. they may working on algorithm that monitize your sells with bennys vehicles that used for dupes.

I believe this is what you are meaning

Money_Social_CLub.jpg

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They are not spectating you in lobby and stuff like that. they programmed/ing algorithm that monitize your "Dirty" actions for example when you hit daily limit for couple of times your account is Red flagged in their system. they may working on algorithm that monitize your sells with bennys vehicles that used for dupes.

I believe this is what you are meaning

Money_Social_CLub.jpg
94.38% car sales:wink: says it all... lol

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But that means nothing unless they look into it further to see which cars were sold.... remember, selling street cars is legit :wink: 
Im scared to look at mine...
I havent been active in a few hrs and i checked my info.....wtf rockstar? Lol

s6O8k8Q.png

eveyfNs.png

naB0gqZ.png

Im gonna go reset my xbox and see if its just a bug :wink: wish me luck

Last edited:
Upvote 0
XULIGAN

XULIGAN

Reaction score
Sin$
But that means nothing unless they look into it further to see which cars were sold.... remember, selling street cars is legit :wink: 

s6O8k8Q.png

eveyfNs.png

naB0gqZ.png

lol definitelynot a bug (rockstar servers)

Upvote 0
its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$

s6O8k8Q.png

eveyfNs.png

naB0gqZ.png

just checked mine im good ?

Upvote 0
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I figured it was just them psyching us out. The orbital cannon glitch was almost like having money dropped; you’re getting money for nothing (chicks for free), while when we sell dupes it would most likely appear that we are getting our money from some sort of source

Upvote 0
XULIGAN

XULIGAN

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I figured it was just them psyching us out. The orbital cannon glitch was almost like having money dropped; you’re getting money for nothing (chicks for free), while when we sell dupes it would most likely appear that we are getting our money from some sort of source
yep if ur doing money glitches do only "physical" like cars etc not money drops-reverse methods (orbital cannon)

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it was rockstar at their fines again :wink:
This is more like it, notice the closeness, and people try to tell me i dont make legit cash, and refuse to listen lol :whistle::roflmao:

HiSNcyc.png

ulUQpky.png

noGNQcp.png

Upvote 0
Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What’s the oc glitch? I’ve only been hit with the strike like once and I’m out in the open all the time. Wonder why I haven’t seen it if it’s so bad... people on your friends list using it or something

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register