• Thread starter Kayla Fox
  • Start date
  • Views 6,832
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also just curious about how there bank accounts are doing lol... Another mature game they made was black ops for wii come on... Thats just asking for a new console... lol 
Nintendo just made to many consoles and most of them are hard to get ahold of legit and games to.

Now i don't know if there dying but i know some thing's gotta change or they will no longer be even considered a successful company

Last edited:
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People cherished playing there games... The good one's bad ones old one new ones everything that nintendo made so far has held up to the promise of them delivering good effective stuff without red rings and blue lights of death to. They haven't seen the light yet what it could be is something that we all could enjoy one day ... Or just a whatever another company dropping out.

Avihs

Avihs

Ignoring Death
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think Nintendo is dying at all.

Compared to other gaming console sales, Nintendo may be lacking in the numbers, but Nintendo fans are true followers.

Nintendo has always stuck to their formula. PS4, One, Steam Machine, etc. all are very powerful machines capable of rendering very beautiful graphic environments in vivid detail. They, like gaming PC's are powerhouses, designed to bring the most immersive experience possible.

Nintendo makes games for fun, for families, for entertainment and relaxation. Nintendo games aren't released on other consoles, and vice versa. The simple fact that to play a game with the name Mario or Zelda on the box, means you must own a Nintendo device, is why they haven't died.

They have their own market.

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
Its really a matter of opinion if they are dying i think as a company they'll be fine but the numbers and new consoles i feel like they are not really getting better don't get me wrong though i mean no hate or disrespect toward Nintendo but i feel like after there main seller games like Pokemon,zelda,Mario, etc. start becoming less and less popular they'll stop selling if they don't do something different it'll end up like segas Dreamcast

OH_EM_JI

OH_EM_JI

The Surprised Guy!
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not quite sure, but I have seen them getting less popular in my school.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I think so. IMO they need to make a Gamecube 2 or just some kind of console that actually competes with Sony and Microsoft. I remember I played Call of Duty on the Wii and it was just awful. The only reason they're still around IMO is because they're recycling titles like Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda that are all exclusive to Nintendo.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I think so. IMO they need to make a Gamecube 2 or just some kind of console that actually competes with Sony and Microsoft. I remember I played Call of Duty on the Wii and it was just awful. The only reason they're still around IMO is because they're recycling titles like Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda that are all exclusive to Nintendo.

I don't think recycling is the proper term, true they DO make a lot of "remake" titles, especially for pokemon, but I think Mario Maker, as well as Splatoon, and other, more recent games are what's keeping people around.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think recycling is the proper term, true they DO make a lot of "remake" titles, especially for pokemon, but I think Mario Maker, as well as Splatoon, and other, more recent games are what's keeping people around.
Well IMO I think it is lol. I mean Mario Maker is alright but I think most of the titles are dead. I mean games like Super Smash Bros and Pokemon are fun to play for a bit but I feel like the games they're popular for aren't as addicting as the games I play on Xbox nowadays.(Overwatch, Halo, Fallout, Gears of War)

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well IMO I think it is lol. I mean Mario Maker is alright but I think most of the titles are dead. I mean games like Super Smash Bros and Pokemon are fun to play for a bit but I feel like the games they're popular for aren't as addicting as the games I play on Xbox nowadays.(Overwatch, Halo, Fallout, Gears of War)

It's ironic you say that because I feel games like Halo and Battlefront aren't nearly as good or addictive as they once were.

D

David Bowie

Oddity of a space odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, I guess they just don't appeal to every audience, or as much in comparison to PS4 and XB1.

J

Jakool6

Reaction score
Sin$
I think they won't "die", but there will be a drop. Their highest peak was obviously the NES days, but the DS/Wii combo achieved them a lot of sales.

GamerGirlAvia

GamerGirlAvia

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is the same as when Disney films were going down. However they came back up and I bet NX will be the turning point they need. I just have a feeling NX will be very fun and have solid games 
I don't I think they are more popular myself. Maybe it is the people I hang with and the sites I'm on but I see more talk about smash and Pokemon than I ever do with Call of Duty or Gears. Overwatch has a short of anime thing to it so I do get why that is big and all over the place. It is colorful and not as dull looking as Fallout or Gears so that may be a reason

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is the same as when Disney films were going down. However they came back up and I bet NX will be the turning point they need. I just have a feeling NX will be very fun and have solid games 

I don't I think they are more popular myself. Maybe it is the people I hang with and the sites I'm on but I see more talk about smash and Pokemon than I ever do with Call of Duty or Gears. Overwatch has a short of anime thing to it so I do get why that is big and all over the place. It is colorful and not as dull looking as Fallout or Gears so that may be a reason
I'm not into anime at all we seem like different people so that might be it lol. I grew out of those sort of things unless it's vaporwave music.

GamerGirlAvia

GamerGirlAvia

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah most gamers I know are into anime so Nintendo and japanese stuff like Sony makes is what they are into not to say I don't like things non japanese but they have to have a certain charm. Like I hate Bethseda games due to not feeling any charm. (Nnot saying they are bad or anything just a preference) Which is why I never understood the whole GoTY concept since a lot of it is only usa made games leaving a lot of good games out sadly

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$

I feel like it's a fair point on both sides like the Nintendo games and consoles software appeals to family's and kids while the regular consoles like Xbox and Playstation are more for the casual gamer that likes better graphics with a really detailed story while as Nintendo games are kind of repetitive with a couple new elements added I'm not bias toward either side and yes Nintendo games are colorful but I don't think one good console will bring back years of lost profit by no means and as you said most casual gamers do typically like anime stuff (I'm not saying all people) and because that I feel it helps Sony and Microsoft more because they release games like naruto, God eater, DBZ for example but I think Nintendo will make a comeback like with games like spectrobes I was amazed by it when I first played it and I'm looking forward to the nx console

GravitySkye

GravitySkye

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so. 3DS looks like something I'd love to jump on board with. Sure Wii U is lackluster but I don't think one bad system should mean anything. now if NX fails ok we have an issue

Top Bottom
Login
Register