Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It's free on the marketplace, so I thought why not download it. I'm currently downloading it now, and was wondering if anyone else has played it yet?

I've watched a few videos and it's looks pretty good. It's like a mixture between Runescape and Skyrim lol.

Raizel

Raizel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is a really good game. I also think its addictive to.

Im currently a level 33 warlock.

50 Pence

50 Pence

❤Emma Roberts + Odeya Rush❤
10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy Services
Reaction score
Sin$
It's free on the marketplace, so I thought why not download it. I'm currently downloading it now, and was wondering if anyone else has played it yet?

I've watched a few videos and it's looks pretty good. It's like a mixture between Runescape and Skyrim lol.

Nothing new If you ask me its like WOW or dungeons and dragons in my opinion

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

It is really fun, assuming you like mmo's. Its just like wow, but with high end pc specs.

Viitri

Viitri

Dank Memes
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm liking it. It's a really easy game, I got to lvl 26 in 2 days.

Declan0121

Declan0121

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its amazing, very addictive. Im level 33 Hunter.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I sold this game a while back and I'll tell you what, biggest mistake.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL troll or just replying to threads getting post count up haha. Game is free you didn't sell sheeeet.
Isn't this LOTRO Neverwinter we are talking about? and Gee calm down. who the hell even cares about the post count up haha. 
But... But.. The game is free to play.
Yed dude I thought we were talking about LOTRO Neverwinter. I am actually confused right now. aha

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I been meaning to check this out. Watched it on twitch the other day and it looked amazing. Never knew it was free though so that's definitely what's good.

But from the looks of it, if your an elder scrolls type guy you will like it.

X

XxCrazyPersonxX

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If you like rpg's or mmo's you will love this game.

Zymic

Zymic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing new If you ask me its like WOW or dungeons and dragons in my opinion
It is Dungeons and Dragons. If you take it from me Beardyman, Neverwinter is a great game. It is nothing like WoW and I've played WoW for many years. Some stuff make look the same as WoW but not a lot is similar. I currently have a Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter, Level 41 Warlock, and a Level 4 Hunter Ranger. Very good game! I have a guild with over 30 members. If you would ever like to play, my gamertag is JumboRiceKrispy. 
I sold this game a while back and I'll tell you what, biggest mistake.
How long ago was a while back? The game released on March 31st for Xbox One and released in 2013 on the PC. Both versions free so I don't see you selling it to anyone.

Beardyman

Beardyman

VIP
VIP
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Trifecta 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It is Dungeons and Dragons. If you take it from me Beardyman, Neverwinter is a great game. It is nothing like WoW and I've played WoW for many years. Some stuff make look the same as WoW but not a lot is similar. I currently have a Level 60 Great Weapon Fighter, Level 41 Warlock, and a Level 4 Hunter Ranger. Very good game! I have a guild with over 30 members. If you would ever like to play, my gamertag is JumboRiceKrispy.
I haven't been on it in a while, but I'm currently a level 30 Control Wizard, I think. I jumped on at the right time to make the most of the double XP that they were handing out to all users.

Thanks for the invite man, my gamertag is: aka Beardy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register