What's new

Solved Is my Xbox 360 S is exploitable for RGH/JTAG even with the latest update ?

• Thread starter gunja203
  • Start date
  • Views 4,048
gunja203

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Im a bit lost with the sea of outdated (I think...) infos on RGH/JTAG and I dont want to begin something for nothing. I just bough a Xbox 360 S (4gb model) and I have been forced to update to the latest firmware (17511) and I wondering if its explotable for RGH/JTAG/R-JTAG ?

I dont know if its a Corona or a Trinity and I must open my console to see the M/B model to know this. But if you tell me that the latest firmware isnt explotable on my console, i wont open it.

If its explotable, wich exploit can I do ?

Thanks !

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Im a bit lost with the sea of outdated (I think...) infos on RGH/JTAG and I dont want to begin something for nothing. I just bough a Xbox 360 S (4gb model) and I have been forced to update to the latest firmware (17511) and I wondering if its explotable for RGH/JTAG/R-JTAG ?

I dont know if its a Corona or a Trinity and I must open my console to see the M/B model to know this. But if you tell me that the latest firmware isnt explotable on my console, i wont open it.

If its explotable, wich exploit can I do ?

Thanks !
Yes it's RGHable.

You can use an Ace v3 as the Glitch chip.

gunja203

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay then. I will wait for his reply !
You Will Need A J-R Programmer As The Matrix Cannot Program It Only Thing That Can Program After You Do Some Changes To It Is Coolrunner / Matrix And Others Using The Same IC But Not The X360ace V3 As It's Different.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$

You Will Need A J-R Programmer As The Matrix Cannot Program It Only Thing That Can Program After You Do Some Changes To It Is Coolrunner / Matrix And Others Using The Same IC But Not The X360ace V3 As It's Different.
Theoretically, a matrix can be used to program an ACE, but I'm not sure there's software out there that supports it. In other words, get a JR programmer or a nand-X!
P.S. You could use a matrix for reading the nand and an LPT cable for programing the ACE, but that's a whole new cluster**** in itself.
Also, if you're in Canada as the ebay link suggests, you can get a nand-x instead of a JR programmer, they are almost the same price! :wink:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nand-X-Flas...805634?hash=item4b13dd1ec2:g:1bEAAOSwOgdYzfCo

P.P.S. You will also need a glitcher programming cable for the nand-x :tongue:

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
gunja203

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theoretically, a matrix can be used to program an ACE, but I'm not sure there's software out there that supports it. In other words, get a JR programmer or a nand-X!
P.S. You could use a matrix for reading the nand and an LPT cable for programing the ACE, but that's a whole new cluster**** in itself.
Also, if you're in Canada as the ebay link suggests, you can get a nand-x instead of a JR programmer, they are almost the same price! :wink:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nand-X-Flas...805634?hash=item4b13dd1ec2:g:1bEAAOSwOgdYzfCo

P.P.S. You will also need a glitcher programming cable for the nand-x :tongue:

Then wath is your suggestion ? JR programmer or nand x ? And an Ace V3 ? And I dont find any glitcher programming cable on the net...

J

JoinTheResistance

Reaction score
Sin$
gunja203

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J

JoinTheResistance

Reaction score
Sin$
Haha I dont want to RGH more than one Xbox (mine) then I will choose the JRP2.

Then, if I recapitulate, I will need an Ace V3 and a JRP2. Anything else ?
Well, basic soldering stuff, iron, solder, flux, some isopropyl/rubbing alcohol to clean up afterwards. That should be pretty much it! :smile:

gunja203

gunja203

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, basic soldering stuff, iron, solder, flux, some isopropyl/rubbing alcohol to clean up afterwards. That should be pretty much it! :smile:

I have all that stuff. I need your okay for the JRP2 and ACE V3 Im looking for. I dont want to buy something wrong or poor quality things...

Heres the JRP2 Im looking for :

https://www.modchipcentral.com/store/product.php?productid=17897

Heres the ACE V3 Im looking for :

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/X360ACE-V3-1...341505?hash=item41c0223501:g:uuoAAOSw4CFYyOzM

Is that okay for the hardware stuff ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register