What's new

Unsolved Is my JR programmer dead?

R

RegalBish

Reaction score
I have a JR programmer V2 that I bought from the weekend modder. I used it on my XBOX 360 elite fat (falcon) and worked flawlessly. that was about a month ago and recently I bought an xbox 360 fat which was also falcon but had a 6683 dashboard (sweet JTAG!). anyways I soldered everything is as well as it needs to be (in my opinion because I was successful another time). plugged it into my computer and just tried to read the info about the xbox and got a bunch of different outcomes. I got the error saying it timed out and not enough bytes. also got errors that said it was the wrong version. I uninstalled the driver for the jr programmer and tried to reinstall it with the driver and windows said that the device was the wrong device for the driver. I had literally installed the driver a month ago successfully. I am not wondering if there is something wrong with the flasher. I can't even diagnose it through j runner because it says the device wasn't detected (I had done the alternative driver install, j runner shows the JR symbol when I plug it into my comp). Any help would be really appreciated! ps all the light colours are what you would expect with a working JRP

G

gunn1e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any pics of the soldering is a good start to help you bud.

HYX

HYX

Alt+F4
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Please post pictures of the solder points on your console and that can help diagnose your issue.

R

RegalBish

Reaction score
Please post pictures of the solder points on your console and that can help diagnose your issue.
I do not believe its the soldering because I am having issues with it without it plugged it into the 360

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
I do not believe its the soldering because I am having issues with it without it plugged it into the 360
Show the pictures anyway you'd be surprised, have you thought about trying to use the previous version from 2 months ago? See if that helps, If it doesn't it is more than likely your flasher?

Top Bottom