Is My Edition EV or Not??

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by ColumbusCupKidYT, May 9, 2018 with 2 replies and 166 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColumbusCupKidYT

ColumbusCupKidYT Newbie

Ratings:
    I recently discovered that I have things that some don’t have (Example: Certain vehicles) (Enhanced Version(EV)), but SOME vehicles in the Enhanced Version are vehicles that I do NOT have/see. I have no idea what is going on, can somebody please help me?

2. JONNY0

JONNY0 GTA V / RL Retired

Ratings:
    What vehicles are you missing? What vehicles do you have that others claim they don't have? There's been limited time items over the years that you have to get between the event time, if you didn't get the vehicles during the event then you won't be able to get hold of them again unless they release it in a future seasonal update.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  3. OP
    ColumbusCupKidYT

ColumbusCupKidYT Newbie

Ratings:
    On SanAndreasSuperAutos some of the vehicles in the EV are missing, technically since Xbox 360/PS3 users can now get an EV the “what others don’t have,” thing is kind of out of date. I see the Vapid Riata, but I don’t see the Daemon Custom. :O
    I forgot about the seasonal update things though. Still, I should be able to get vehicles from seasonal updates that I took part in. (If that makes any sense)