Is MS Points Gen's Just A Bunch a BS or is there one that Actually doesn't give virus

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by xSFx DrAgOn, Feb 19, 2009 with 9 replies and 504 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSFx DrAgOn

xSFx DrAgOn Newbie

Ratings:
    Tell me Truthfully cause i keep searching on youtube an there all BS loads of crap or is there one that actually works :cursing:

2. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:
    Re: Is MS Points Gen's Just A Bunch a BS or is there one that Actually doesn't give v

All FAKE. Dont waste your time. If it was legit I'd be a MILLIONAIRE right now. Hope I helped

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    xSFx DrAgOn

xSFx DrAgOn Newbie

Ratings:
    Re: Is MS Points Gen's Just A Bunch a BS or is there one that Actually doesn't give v

Yes lol i finally get an answer not some bogus comments from the same guy on youtube with comments shut off

4. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:

Your very welcome :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  5. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:

Jac0b is 100% right. They are all fake. Don't waste your time.

/thread

6. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:

If you want microsoft points, just jack some accounts. It's easy as hell to do.

Anyways, it's stupid how these people fall for the fake generators. Don't be another statistic. :wink:

7. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:

STOP STEALING ACCOUNTS, FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE

You wouldn't like it if your account was stolen....

And yes, all the gens are bogus

8. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:

Only way to get free ms points is to steal an account and charge the CC. But its not something people should do. And yes. They're all fake.

9. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:

Oh, I wasn't aware I'm only allowed one activity per lifetime. You live your life and I'll live mine. :wink:

Or simply get an account with ms points already on it.

But like Headshots said, I don't suggest charging the account. It's not smart unless you know exactly what your doing.

10. Jac0b

Jac0b More Dubstep

Ratings:

You don't suggest it? you PM'd me asking If I wanted to buy an account with M$ points and CC's on it. Thats dangerous Waters B-Rad.. CC Fraud is no small time activity..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.