What's new

Discussion Is Modern Warfare going to be leaked?

• Thread starter Kickenwing
  • Start date
  • Views 1,367

Will modern Warfare be leaked, if so when?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kickenwing

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you guys think? I'm pretty sure it will be leaked by the 5th of November.

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Of course it will be leaked. The only question is how soon, and how safe will it be to play?

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Rumor is that it is being up'd today and leaked 2marrow or possibly later today/tonight. Key word "Rumor" so dont bite my head off if im wrong. :biggrin:

N

nicknewt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it should be very soon, people are posting pics from gamestop all over the net, they already have it in stock.

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yah, the word is that its goin to bee ripped and upped by tomorrow, but who knows

Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably. It'll be up by Friday at the latest if I had to guess. Microsoft is going to throw a b**** fit about it too.

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
It will get leaked when it gets leaked.
Just wait, only a few more days. ^_^

X

XENONOX

Reaction score
Sin$
It'll get leaked, and don't play it until the release date for safety.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I seen a torrent last night but not sure if it was real.

H

HiryuxK20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if you play it before the release date?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HiryuxK20 said:
What happens if you play it before the release date?
People will tell you game information is stored in the NAND of your 360. But this still really shouldn't matter at all. Considering what it logs are the game details as in stealth details and such. If the game is properly ripped and is stealthed right. When that log gets sent out. You will not be flagged.

Now it is TOTALLY different if you play on your main gt. If you play offline on you main gt then sign back into live with said early release in your recent games list. Then you run the risk of them catching you.

H

HiryuxK20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
People will tell you game information is stored in the NAND of your 360. But this still really shouldn't matter at all. Considering what it logs are the game details as in stealth details and such. If the game is properly ripped and is stealthed right. When that log gets sent out. You will not be flagged.

Now it is TOTALLY different if you play on your main gt. If you play offline on you main gt then sign back into live with said early release in your recent games list. Then you run the risk of them catching you.

Ohhh I see, and if caught by Microsoft most likely an account ban right?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
On huge releases like this. They lean more towards console bans.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I would've thought that it would have been released by now, but I guess I was wrong. I think it will be out in a couple days.

B

Blu3 1ightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whos willing to be a Guinea pig and burn a wave four game and play it on live even though it doesnt pass stealth. i would if i had another console or if i didnt play live much.i think i will wait a week after it comes out to play it so i can verify that im not going to get banned for playing it.

i think it will be out by the 5th also

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Blu3 1ightning said:
whos willing to be a Guinea pig and burn a wave four game and play it on live even though it doesnt pass stealth. i would if i had another console or if i didnt play live much.i think i will wait a week after it comes out to play it so i can verify that im not going to get banned for playing it.

i think it will be out by the 5th also

I'll definitely play MW2 the day it gets leaked. What happened to modders who had a pair? Firmware modding is taking the risk of being banned.

T

ThePope43

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it is leaked now, just not stealthed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register