What's new

Solved Is modded money drops still a thing for XB1?

• Thread starter SpiritualWar777
  • Start date
  • Views 1,406
S

SpiritualWar777

Reaction score
Hey guys

So back in the day, I paid someone 10$ for 200 million GTA cash for Xbox. This worked out well and lasted me a long time. Unfortunately I'm getting pretty low.

I am curious if modded money is still a thing that's possible on Xbox one. It doesn't look like it is :/ can anyone offer any insight? Were the mods patched? I don't really run into modders anymore on Xbox one so I figured it may have been patched.

I'm willing to pay money for gta money. Shark card prices are insane so here I am.

Any help is appreciated thanks

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Hey guys

So back in the day, I paid someone 10$ for 200 million GTA cash for Xbox. This worked out well and lasted me a long time. Unfortunately I'm getting pretty low.

I am curious if modded money is still a thing that's possible on Xbox one. It doesn't look like it is :/ can anyone offer any insight? Were the mods patched? I don't really run into modders anymore on Xbox one so I figured it may have been patched.

I'm willing to pay money for gta money. Shark card prices are insane so here I am.

Any help is appreciated thanks
Just to enlighten you, you probably ran into modders who were able to give you a recovery/sign in to your account and give you money on the Xbox 360, not Xbox One.

Unfortunately, the Character Transfer option in GTA 5 Online has been removed, patching this method. Therefore, money drops/recoveries are impossible on Xbox One/PS4 as of now. Maybe not in the future but at the moment, the only way to get money on GTA 5 Online is glitching, earning it legitimately or forking out extortionate amounts for Shark Cards.

S

SpiritualWar777

Reaction score
Just to enlighten you, you probably ran into modders who were able to give you a recovery/sign in to your account and give you money on the Xbox 360, not Xbox One.

Unfortunately, the Character Transfer option in GTA 5 Online has been removed, patching this method. Therefore, money drops/recoveries are impossible on Xbox One/PS4 as of now. Maybe not in the future but at the moment, the only way to get money on GTA 5 Online is glitching, earning it legitimately or forking out extortionate amounts for Shark Cards.

Man that's a huge let down. I was worried about that. Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sure there aren't but figured I'd ask, are there any working money glitches currently? I haven't seen a good one in a while usually browse /r/gtaglitches but hasn't been much lately.

Kind of a bummer. Shark card prices are a huge turn off.

Thanks for the help

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
There are some glitches in our GTA 5 Glitches section.
I'm not really up to date on it though.

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score

You left out that there are some trusted people such as Pulse and BrownMagician that sell modded accounts for a variety of consoles, check out one of them and you will see that they sell modded accounts for XB1, PS4, and PC!

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Was never really a thing, people use to mod the 360 account and when you could transfer it they did to Xbox One. We have verified sellers that sell Xbox One accounts with whatever you want. Take a look at their threads in the modded lobbies section here.

Top Bottom