• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyndon

Flo Rida

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, Flo Here Again. I was wondering if it is really worth the price? I am thinking about buying the full game and I was wondering what the community of 7S thinks of this game. Is it really worth it? Please post your opinion!

- Thanks, Flo Rida

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
It's worth it for both PC and Xbox360. You can always download the Alpha for PC and the Trial for Xbox360 to check it out.

Lyndon

Flo Rida

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's worth it for both PC and Xbox360. You can always download the Alpha for PC and the Trial for Xbox360 to check it out.
Yeah I had it on PC, Got really obsessed, Then really, Really bored.

J

Jake

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have friends to play it with, then it would be worth purchasing. If you are going to play by your self, not so much.

Pause 7s

Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
7th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just do something that's not so boring, like build a castle, or some huge project.
That's what drives me to play Minecraft. Also, I'm on Xbox 360.
I play Mw3 and I always thought it was SO stupid, but I play'd it and I don't even play Mw3 anymore.
It's really what you do on the game, to drive you to play, otherwise if you do something boring, the game isn't as good to the fullest. Btw, on PC it should actually be less boring because Xbox 360 doesn't have as many features, and when PC does get them, I'm pretty sure they're free. Also, PC has got servers, just enjoy them :smile:

So my vote is to buy it Xbox 360, and since you have PC you're lucky I would say, mine can't run it and when you play build or do something than playing the boring way.

Lyndon

Flo Rida

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, Should I buy this and start playing or continue loving Forza 4?

Exotic 7s

Exotic 7s

Aaron, gets those cats out of ma thread!
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say minecraft is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register