Sin$
Im thinking about getting it

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
It's defenitely worth it. The basic Minecraft from PC with a little less options, but super awesome.

AwesomeMax

AwesomeMax

Special
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Minecraft for the PC is so much better but if your computer can't run it then I highly suggest getting the Xbox version. It's a lot of fun and a great way to kill time when none of your friends are on.

Shredz

Shredz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Absolutely Worth it. I got it back in October of 2010 and I still play it, it's timeless and updates come out frequently to suck you back in after interest is lost. And you can't beat playing multiplayer with a bunch of your friends because there are so many possiblilties for things to do :biggrin:. I am of course talking about PC.

ImSteves

ImSteves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you enjoy having fun, then yes. Yes it is worth it...

But seriously it's a great game, and for the Xbox I found that for the most enjoyable experience grab a friend for two and play on HARD Survival without any mods or cheating. Same thing with the PC, playing on HARDCORE PvP servers can be a real blast!

OriginalsOnly

OriginalsOnly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very worth it. Boring at first but once you get going, it's insanely fun. Message me if you want to build a world together! :biggrin:

Paragon

Paragon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely. Currently, the Xbox version is basically a watered down version of the PC game. But updates are coming swiftly and it may soon rival its PC counterpart, which is an absolutely amazing game.

Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
for PC hell yeah, but the xbox one. I didn't really like it. Not enough cool stuff on the servers like plugins, and mods and big servers

Gyzmo

Gyzmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats basicly asking someone can you survive without water, NO, SO THATS WHY YOU GO GET IT!!!!

(Metaphore > Can't live without Minecraft > So thats why you go get it etc...)

Top Bottom
Login
Register