What's new

Discussion Is minecraft updating to 1.9?

• Thread starter MaJeSTiiKZz
  • Start date
  • Views 866
MaJeSTiiKZz

MaJeSTiiKZz

Gian :D
Reaction score
My friend and I are at different homes with different internets and can't log into minecraft no matter what we do. Either this is Mojang updating to 1.9 or the end of the world. Is anyone else having this problem? I sure as heck hope this is the update. As HECK.

caspertheghost

caspertheghost

Hey cutie ASL?
Reaction score
My friend and I are at different homes with different internets and can't log into minecraft no matter what we do. Either this is Mojang updating to 1.9 or the end of the world. Is anyone else having this problem? I sure as heck hope this is the update. As HECK.

Notch said:
The adventure update is going great! We’re adding features and cramming in content, and then started feature creeping and content creeping. What we’ve got on our hands now is somewhere in between a finished Adventure Mode update and a version of the game we’d be proud to call just “Minecraft”. Not “Minecraft Beta” or “Minecraft Alpha”, but just plain and simple “Minecraft”.
And we’re going to release that version of the game live on stage in Vegas at MineCon! Woooo!
Up until then, instead of trying to squeeze in another real release, we’re going to do weekly (or so) pre releases, aimed at advanced players. We release these via twitter, so make sure to follow me (@notch) and Jens (@jeb_) if you’re interested in those.
Also, we’re finally adding a dragon.

My guess is its the end of the world...

WickedxJosh

WickedxJosh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, it isn't getting released to Minecon or whatever that is and whenever that is.

Ned

Ned

AzzidReign
VIP
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Why don't you just download the 1.9 pre release.

rohly

rohly

rohly420
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey 5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
I cant connect either :frown:

Top Bottom