Discussion Is minecraft for xbox worth getting

• Thread starter jmtess97
  • Start date
  • Views 3,476
J

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting minecraft for xbox, I dont know if I should though. Is it worth 20 bucks?

I

ItzzBlink

Not the bees!
Reaction score
Yes, you will get addicted :smile:
If you have a chance, I would also get the PC version, it has many more mods and things to make multiplayer so much more fun.

M

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, you will get addicted :smile:
If you have a chance, I would also get the PC version, it has many more mods and things to make multiplayer so much more fun.
I think the same thing I.got addicted after the first day

S

Superman

Phenomenal.
Reaction score
Minecraft is like love.
It cannot be expressed in a simple $20.

P

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Reaction score
It is a must-have game. It is a good game to play with your friends. You will get addicted, especially if you have a world you are working on with someone.

D

Duck

Quack Quack!
Reaction score
I definitely agree with all of the above. You won't regret spending a petty 1600msp on such a great game. Get it!

O

o Google o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first I didn't like mine craft cause I thought it was stupid but I bought it on xbox and i'm addicted! i spent my whole weekend n the xbox just building! The game is amazing and it is worth the money!

S

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
There is a trial game for it, so if you really want to, you could try that. But the game is fun, and I guarantee you'll get addicted.

R

Rusty Shackleford

#TeamMinecraft
Reaction score
Get the trial first, try for yourself.

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
I'm addicted to it...If you like to build things then you'll love it along with exploring. It's great!

C

Callum525

Getting There
Reaction score
I would say the PC version is better, but yeah, it's good on xbox too, so go for it. :smile:

Top Bottom