1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

is jtag the same as a flash?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by jwdubz, Feb 4, 2010 with 13 replies and 1,233 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwdubz

jwdubz Newbie

Ratings:
    if my xbox is flashed can i use the same files jtag. can i edit code post mp.ff file so i can get xp lobby. please help.

2. ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not even close

• Like Like x 1
  3. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Search function rulezzzz!

4. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    Can you please stop going on about the 'Search Function' it's starting to get pretty stupid now.

5. KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ^excuse me but thats how i learned, snow man did the same thing to me, now I dont post things that are already on the site. So no, if its something hard like a usb spi nand flasher, there not going to find that, and i will answer them, if there is a gigantic tutorial and a FAQ on it yes im going to advise them to use the search button.

6. IOw n U

IOw n U Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. iFailModz

iFailModz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No offense but that's a terrible question they aren't even close in the slightest. you could have just look at 1 thread and found that out instead of posting this.

8. Trammell

Trammell Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    With a flashed xbox you can mod offline with a modded iso but not online

9. YGG

YGG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just remember modding offline is no fun:tongue:

10. s7 God

s7 God Banned

Ratings:
  11. MoNsTa EnErGy

MoNsTa EnErGy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Use "Google" first before you ask stupid questions like that.

Please don't spam.. Reported

12. s7 God

s7 God Banned

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

ARE YOU ****ING BLIND !
    IT CLEARLY SAYS 'STUPID PHOTOBUCKET' WHICH MEANS I TRIED UPLOADING AN IMAGE YOU STUPID ****ING BELLEND

13. iFailModz

iFailModz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lets just put some more bold and curses in there?

14. OnePlayer

OnePlayer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can go online with it, its not recommended best thing to do is install to hard drive and run a proper copy/normal copied copy instead of just running the modded iso.

Also i wont be a **** like the rest /\ no a flash is to do with your dvd firmware and lets you play copied/backup games. While Jtag is a replacement system that lets you run unsigned code. So no dude two different things. Plus one will get you banned very quickly one might last a lot longer nobody knows atm with the new firmware.