What's new

Solved Is jiggy 4.2 better than 4.5

• Thread starter XEXDIRTY420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,169
X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
Just wondering if it's worth upgrading to the newest jiggy I'm still on jiggy 4.2 and I was told that it is the most stable one.

L

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
I myself like Jiggy 4.2 better it seems to be much more stable while doing lobbys ect.

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
Both are 1337 legit and yes 4.2 does seem more stable but I got tired of kids flaming me saying my menu wasn't up to date in streams...

X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
Both are 1337 legit and yes 4.2 does seem more stable but I got tired of kids flaming me saying my menu wasn't up to date in streams...
Is there anything different? Like the only thing with the 4.2 is it freezes a lot. Idk why. And how familiar are you with the Menu? 
I myself like Jiggy 4.2 better it seems to be much more stable while doing lobbys ect.
What exactly is a recovery? I get people who ask me all the time about it and I'm not too sure what it is.

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
Is there anything different? Like the only thing with the 4.2 is it freezes a lot. Idk why. And how familiar are you with the Menu?
Pretty familiar with both versions and I don't see anything right off the bat that's different. Maybe check the change log if there is one.

X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
Pretty familiar with both versions and I don't see anything right off the bat that's different. Maybe check the change log if there is one.
Do you know how to do recoveries on 4.2? And what exactly are they

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
Do you know how to do recoveries on 4.2? And what exactly are they
Never done a recovery with Jiggy or anything like that always used a RTM tool.

L

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
What exactly is that? Is that easy to set up
You can't really do recoverys with a Mod Menu.. You can set kills and deaths ect but you can't actually change prestige and stuff.

X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
You can't really do recoverys with a Mod Menu.. You can set kills and deaths ect but you can't actually change prestige and stuff.
Can you link me to one? Or recommend me one thanks.

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
No it is not it's very complicating
It's not complicated at all, it's literally downloading an application & connecting your PS4 to it.

Can you link me to one? Or recommend me one thanks.
If you use YouTube or NGU to get your RTM Tool that's where i downloaded most of mines, Make sure you it's for the same game version that you're currently on. Also since it seems you've never used a RTM tool before, CCAPI - Connect if CEX console / TMAPI - Connect if DEX console.

Top Bottom