Discussion Is it worth buying?

• Thread starter PapaGangster
  • Start date
  • Views 392
P

PapaGangster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about getting cod ghost since I have heared so much **** about it and I have also be waiting for the price to drop. Just want your 2 cents on what you think of ghosts and if it is worth getting now?

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
I personally do not like it, The whole aliens survival thing does not excite me like zombies does. I just never thought infinity ward should've made another game besides mw2.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
In November I would have said yes, though now it isn't worth it in my opinion.

Revoked

Revoked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In November I would have said yes, though now it isn't worth it in my opinion.
This. The health on it, and the way hitmarkers work is weird, you're shooting someone and the hitmarkers dont show but they still die. Advanced warfare will be worse though. I mean, making people go invisible, turning battlefield, titanfall, and ghosts into one game making it the worse cod ever.
Feel sorry for the youtubers having to play this for views.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
I'd advise you not to - If you have either of the next-gen consoles, wait for Destiny (in September) or Battlefield: Hardline (in October).

gygk

gygk

PlayStation Gamer
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about getting cod ghost since I have heared so much **** about it and I have also be waiting for the price to drop. Just want your 2 cents on what you think of ghosts and if it is worth getting now?
I would wait until Advanced Warfare comes out I like Ghosts but it has it's problems but I think Advanced Warfare will be better than Ghosts (I hope)

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
I would wait until Advanced Warfare comes out I like Ghosts but it has it's problems but I think Advanced Warfare will be better than Ghosts (I hope)
Aren't we all hoping that? If they go worse it will be the 3rd year in a row and will be a huge loss for them.

N

Nagato

Falling In Reverse
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Nope, it's not worth it now.

DarkestThunder

DarkestThunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it's worth it. IMHO it's not worth it. Save yourself a lot of money and stress and play some other games.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
Not right now. Wait for it to cut in half just like every other cod has before wasting your money on it :tongue:

Apparency

Apparency

Professional Glitcher
Reaction score
Its fun sometimes I like it.

Ban

Ban

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you find an offer for $15 bucks or so, then I believe it is worth it. I have fun with Ghosts.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
No Call of Duty is worth buying since CoD4 and MW2, deal with it.

Top Bottom