• Start date
  • Views 522
xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Is dead island worth buying it? is it fun to play online AND offline?

can anyone tell me a bit about the gameplay and stuff or something?

Dorito 7S

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just rent it first. It's a really fun game, but it gets kind of boring after a while.

Dare to Inspire

Dare to Inspire

Maybach
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's worth buying, one of the best zombie games out there in my opinion.

C

cheezeata

Reaction score
Sin$
I really liked it, I beat it with logan without modding, and then I played with the female asian character and modded, I had a lot more fun playing the modded one, and got done a lot faster. sometimes it gets repetitive, but I really enjoyed the game

DeadEchoes

DeadEchoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is superb, if you like oblivion / bioshock / dead rising, this is the game for you, as it has the free-roam of oblivion, the game engine of bioshock, and the fun of slaughtering zombies like dead rising, but yeah i agree with a previous post, i found it quite boring when i was playing my un-modded character, once i started playing with the mods, it felt like the game opened up in all honesty

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is superb, if you like oblivion / bioshock / dead rising, this is the game for you, as it has the free-roam of oblivion, the game engine of bioshock, and the fun of slaughtering zombies like dead rising, but yeah i agree with a previous post, i found it quite boring when i was playing my un-modded character, once i started playing with the mods, it felt like the game opened up in all honesty
what kind of mods can i get for it? i see everybody talking about modding it, but i think im going to complete it without mods once and with mods once :smile:

edit: can you add me on skype?

if you dont have skype can you add me on aim? iModzxBaby

would like to ask you a few questions :smile:

DeadEchoes

DeadEchoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what kind of mods can i get for it? i see everybody talking about modding it, but i think im going to complete it without mods once and with mods once :smile:

edit: can you add me on skype?

if you dont have skype can you add me on aim? iModzxBaby

would like to ask you a few questions :smile:

there's not many big mod's out there really at the moment, people can do such things like nearly unlimited ammo / items, but with me i can actually add items, and change the level requirement, and also change the item from a white ( common ) weapon, into a orange ( extremely rare ) weapon

shamefully dude i don't use skype / aim / msn or any other chat thing

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
there's not many big mod's out there really at the moment, people can do such things like nearly unlimited ammo / items, but with me i can actually add items, and change the level requirement, and also change the item from a white ( common ) weapon, into a orange ( extremely rare ) weapon

shamefully dude i don't use skype / aim / msn or any other chat thing
sounds all great :biggrin: it's a shame i can't caht with you :frown: , i read something about farming on dead island you just posted, you were conversating on another topic with somebody when i read something about farming? tell me all about it :biggrin:

DeadEchoes

DeadEchoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds all great :biggrin: it's a shame i can't caht with you :frown: , i read something about farming on dead island you just posted, you were conversating on another topic with somebody when i read something about farming? tell me all about it :biggrin:

Well if your going to play the game un-modded ( no super uber duper powerful and sexy weapons ) You will end up spending a lot of time shouting and swearing at random chest's not giving you a good weapon, and you will more then likely spend hours on end just looking for chests to get that one rare weapon lol, there's loads of people online that currently do that, or say farming kill's to get the money up ( fairly easy too ). But say for me, i'm on probebly my 6th playtrough now, and i still havnt done barely any sidequest's due to my nature of joining random peoples games and just helping them haha, but yeah going off topic there lol, but either way later on tonight im going to start work on making a chest location map to help people in search of these beautiful weapons of mass zombiecide, and once its finished, Se7enSins will be and will only be the forum that has it mwahahahahaha

( just like my save game ill be uploading )

Anywho with this farming side of things, if you've played warcraft, you will soon see, even though in my opinion the story of the game is fairly short ( people may disagree there ) the sidequests and also farming for items is where the game's at, Hell, if you get the game, let me know straight away and ill chill with you on the story =)

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if your going to play the game un-modded ( no super uber duper powerful and sexy weapons ) You will end up spending a lot of time shouting and swearing at random chest's not giving you a good weapon, and you will more then likely spend hours on end just looking for chests to get that one rare weapon lol, there's loads of people online that currently do that, or say farming kill's to get the money up ( fairly easy too ). But say for me, i'm on probebly my 6th playtrough now, and i still havnt done barely any sidequest's due to my nature of joining random peoples games and just helping them haha, but yeah going off topic there lol, but either way later on tonight im going to start work on making a chest location map to help people in search of these beautiful weapons of mass zombiecide, and once its finished, Se7enSins will be and will only be the forum that has it mwahahahahaha

( just like my save game ill be uploading )

Anywho with this farming side of things, if you've played warcraft, you will soon see, even though in my opinion the story of the game is fairly short ( people may disagree there ) the sidequests and also farming for items is where the game's at, Hell, if you get the game, let me know straight away and ill chill with you on the story =)

Thank you for your time to help me and give me information about the game! i will give you rep for that :smile:

just add me on xbox live: verizo

I think i'll have the game somewhere between teusday and friday :smile:

once again, thank you for your time to help me :smile:

edit: gave you 3 rep :biggrin:

DeadEchoes

DeadEchoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for your time to help me and give me information about the game! i will give you rep for that :smile:

just add me on xbox live: verizo

I think i'll have the game somewhere between teusday and friday :smile:

once again, thank you for your time to help me :smile:

edit: gave you 3 rep :biggrin:

Why thank you kind sir :smile: also mind adding me? as i wont be on the 360 till a bit later, and if my mic works <_< i'll chat then >>> GT : DownFallSniper

dam you microsoft for making it so i cant use my expensive pc mic lol

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
Why thank you kind sir :smile: also mind adding me? as i wont be on the 360 till a bit later, and if my mic works <_< i'll chat then >>> GT : DownFallSniper

dam you microsoft for making it so i cant use my expensive pc mic lol

yea i just have a normal 360 headset lol, my PC headset ain't that beast either but oh well who cares haha :tongue:

Ill add you as soon as i get on xbox, but im going to watch a movie now so ill speak to you later :smile:

also i think it's going to be tomorrow because i live in the netherlands and it's 9 in the evening here, after watching the movie it's about twelve (midnight) and i have school tomorrow so i go straight to bed then haha :tongue:

anyways cya =)

Top Bottom
Login
Register