• Thread starter _Versace_
  • Start date
  • Views 723
_Versace_

_Versace_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have owned every DLC in Call of Duty existence and played countless hours of zombies. I was wondering if it was worth buying the Exo Zombies?

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends on if you will be spending a good amount of time on the game, which it sounds like you do with every CoD. Several people I know that play quite often have already purchased the season pass, but I'm not sure if the entire thing is worth it. You may be able to purchase a few map packs instead of the entire thing, depending on how much money you're willing to spend. It should allow you to try out and play new things instead of the regular maps, which I recommend in Advanced Warfare.

Upvote 0
_Versace_

_Versace_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends on if you will be spending a good amount of time on the game, which it sounds like you do with every CoD. Several people I know that play quite often have already purchased the season pass, but I'm not sure if the entire thing is worth it. You may be able to purchase a few map packs instead of the entire thing, depending on how much money you're willing to spend. It should allow you to try out and play new things instead of the regular maps, which I recommend in Advanced Warfare.
Yeah I was contemplating the season pass, but then I decided not to get it as some of the maps may not be as good as other ones. After I purchase this DLC I will decide whether or not I should actually buy the Season pass.

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly like playing exo zombies but only when my friends are one. If you enjoyed zombies in the previous CoD games then I would recommend getting it. If you were not playing it as much or at all I wouldn't get it. It basically your decision though, I honestly would get it because it would support the company itself.

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoy playing previous Zombie modes on previous COD titles more. If your a avid zombies player, then I think you might enjoy it. If you tend to stick to multiplayer more, then it might not be as worth it.

Upvote 0
Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm yet to play Exo Zombies, it'll be the first Call of Duty that I haven't purchased an expansion which includes Zombies in so far. I think you'd be best going all out and purchasing the Season Pass, I bet if you bought one map pack you'd want to buy the next and so on so you may as well have yourself a small saving.

From the gameplay and videos that I've seen so far, it looks like a lot of fun if you're with others. Although hopefully soon, I'd be able to give you some actual feedback.

Upvote 0
_Versace_

_Versace_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm yet to play Exo Zombies, it'll be the first Call of Duty that I haven't purchased an expansion which includes Zombies in so far. I think you'd be best going all out and purchasing the Season Pass, I bet if you bought one map pack you'd want to buy the next and so on so you may as well have yourself a small saving.

From the gameplay and videos that I've seen so far, it looks like a lot of fun if you're with others. Although hopefully soon, I'd be able to give you some actual feedback.
I have to admit it does look really fun, however the fact that the Exo suits are going to be there will just be insane. The old technique of running 'r*** trains' may be a thing of the past. I think I have made my decision but.

Upvote 0
_Donovan_

_Donovan_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have owned every DLC in Call of Duty existence and played countless hours of zombies. I was wondering if it was worth buying the Exo Zombies?
Honestly, I would just do some research and see if its what you are going to like! Or go play zombies off of a friend that has the zombies DLC. The best bet would to play the games for yourself, but if you dont have a friend that has it then just watch some videos on youtube and try to decide off of that! Thanks :biggrin:

Upvote 0
B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

^ This is exactly correct. It's definitely worth the money without a doubt. Maps are amazing and exo zombies extremely fun for the price tag it has. If you play it often then you should go for this. If it's just one of those games that you set on the shelf more then you play then I would buy a map pack or 2 to just to try something new and get more enjoyment out of the game.

Though take it from me, if you are a Call of Duty fan, it's definitely worth it.

Upvote 0
_Versace_

_Versace_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^ This is exactly correct. It's definitely worth the money without a doubt. Maps are amazing and exo zombies extremely fun for the price tag it has. If you play it often then you should go for this. If it's just one of those games that you set on the shelf more then you play then I would buy a map pack or 2 to just to try something new and get more enjoyment out of the game.

Though take it from me, if you are a Call of Duty fan, it's definitely worth it.
I have been getting the same response that it is worth the purchase. I have played all of the call of duty's actively (except for advanced warfare). I definitely feel like I need to take it off the shelf and try out exo zombies. 
Honestly, I would just do some research and see if its what you are going to like! Or go play zombies off of a friend that has the zombies DLC. The best bet would to play the games for yourself, but if you dont have a friend that has it then just watch some videos on youtube and try to decide off of that! Thanks :biggrin:
The only problem with that is, I have no friends that play call of duty. We all use to play MW2 as a group and that was awesome but sadly everyone stopped playing. However I am purchasing an RGH and might get AW's DLC.

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been getting the same response that it is worth the purchase. I have played all of the call of duty's actively (except for advanced warfare). I definitely feel like I need to take it off the shelf and try out exo zombies. 

The only problem with that is, I have no friends that play call of duty. We all use to play MW2 as a group and that was awesome but sadly everyone stopped playing. However I am purchasing an RGH and might get AW's DLC.
That's good that you're trying it out, you can always just meet friends online.

Upvote 0
_Donovan_

_Donovan_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hope you like your RGH! I've bought my RGH about a few weeks ago and its honestly pretty cool.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register