What's new

Discussion Is it worth buying Battlefield 3 now?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had Battlefield 3, I have no idea why since I have most other multiplayer games. I loved the other Battlefield's, but shall I just wait for Battlefield 4? I seen the premium edition for £35, I'm debating whether to buy it or not. I'm sure it'd keep me occupied over the summer.

Thoughts?

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn't pay that much for it now, I'd still say it is worth it though and it will keep you busy since there is a lot to do.

Legaljuana

AceVirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is is still very popular on Xbox...I strongly recommend the purchase.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It's still got a good population going on PC and Xbox, so go for it.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you Fuzz Fuzz , Legaljuana Legaljuana , Fanboy Fanboy . I've decided I'll go buy it, but considering I'll get all the DLC as well I think £35 is worth it. The edition without DLC is £15 and it's 4000 MSP for premium so it's worth it.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Buy BF3 preowned on the cheap, the online pass is free. You don't really need B2K.

KSIOlaijdeBT

KSIOlaijdeBT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good choice. I got battlefield just after the release and I still love it.

OnGoingMass018

OnGoingMass018

Reaction score
Sin$
I've never had Battlefield 3, I have no idea why since I have most other multiplayer games. I loved the other Battlefield's, but shall I just wait for Battlefield 4? I seen the premium edition for £35, I'm debating whether to buy it or not. I'm sure it'd keep me occupied over the summer.

Thoughts?

its a great game but can be difficult to get used to, so i would wait until the new one comes out as its just around the corner

Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you Fuzz Fuzz , Legaljuana Legaljuana , Fanboy Fanboy . I've decided I'll go buy it, but considering I'll get all the DLC as well I think £35 is worth it. The edition without DLC is £15 and it's 4000 MSP for premium so it's worth it.
Glad you're going to buy it! You won't be disappointed. If you need anyone else to play with, you can always send me a message.

Peyton Manning

Syracuse

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅3̲̅3̲̅7̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This game never gets old, get it!

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
B2K Was the best dlc they released, aftermath was amazing too.

Ryan Ryan Have you got it now then?

I haven't got it yet, I only had a half an hour break at work today so I'll wait until tomorrow.

Also Alex Alex is there much of a difference without having the DLC?

KSIOlaijdeBT

KSIOlaijdeBT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't got it yet, I only had a half an hour break at work today so I'll wait until tomorrow.

Also Alex Alex is there much of a difference without having the DLC?

To your question, yes, there definitely is a difference. There's a huge amount of content packed in the DLC. It ranges from maps to weapons and vehicles. In my opinion it's definitely worth it. It's just so much content for 20 bucks. It is as much content in terms of maps and *useful* weapons as a full COD game ( actually a whole lot more as the maps are HUGE and awesome compared to COD's ****** textures and ridiculously small and boring maps )

kainoa25

kainoa25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sma
smart choice, can't go wrong. Great game good chance to practice in all a very well spent 35$ on your part :biggrin:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Also is there much of a difference without having the DLC?

Yes there's such as, hardly any vehicles, sh*t knife, less weapons, no camos, cant reset stats, way more maps, no queuing for servers (Prioritized)

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely worth it man. Battlefield never gets old. I still go and play BC2 quite a bit. Need a friend to play with? Hit me up.
EV1L PSYCH0SIS

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it was out of stock in my local store, how typical. I've ordered it online and should be here in the next three days, woo.

nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it's dang well worth it specifically Premium is, I would always go for battlefield games, no matter what.

Top Bottom
Login
Register