• Start date
  • Views 1,079
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adam360

Reaction score
Sin$
I have heard that the xp mod has been patched, is his true, if so, when?

B

bkamagnum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
naw no way

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
slayR said:
The XP mod, clearly.
Well you know theres a bunch of mods that could of been patched.

A

adam360

Reaction score
Sin$
sorry, i posted in the xp lobby section but it got moved to here

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
no it hasn't been patched and honestly i don't think it will be for a while from what it looks like

A

adam360

Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:
no it hasn't been patched and honestly i don't think it will be for a while from what it looks like

is this becuse IW = nooby at sequal making?

X

XxS0k1D2kxX

Reaction score
Sin$
No im pretty sure its not patched. I doubt they will patch it anytime soon
IW = pretty darn nooby :wink:

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think that it will get patched soon. it has to unless they find new ways. i wouldnt believe any of these posts unless you actually prestige and back out and sign off sign back in and it stays. and then it might be worth the points.

A

adam360

Reaction score
Sin$
Kimp215 said:
i think that it will get patched soon. it has to unless they find new ways. i wouldnt believe any of these posts unless you actually prestige and back out and sign off sign back in and it stays. and then it might be worth the points.

english please! lollollollollol

A

A Gold King

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it works .... i have an xp lobby open at 3:55 Mountian Time! =):thumbup:
GT- My name

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Once they get rid of the XP mod, all of these kids wanting to get boosted are gonna' start crying. What will be interesting, however, is the amount of research the JTAG users are going to invest into the abilities of these modded consoles. We might even see a mod similair to the God-mode esque' hack found in the modded single player saves.

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
XxMadeGuyxX said:
Once they get rid of the XP mod, all of these kids wanting to get boosted are gonna' start crying. What will be interesting, however, is the amount of research the JTAG users are going to invest into the abilities of these modded consoles. We might even see a mod similair to the God-mode esque' hack found in the modded single player saves.
yeah and maybe then the jtags can be used for actual research development and not just to be used for online mods....

G

Ghost Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XxMadeGuyxX said:
src_playermaxhealth "999999"

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:
yeah and maybe then the jtags can be used for actual research development and not just to be used for online mods....

thats wishfull thinking.:S

as long as kids have these consoles all theyre gonna want to do is enlarge thier E-ego unfortunately and the further the research gets the more games are gonna be under fire from this mod.

lewisexploit

lewisexploit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, Jtag mods cannot get patched unless they hotfix it by editing the in-game features. All they can do is console ban the xbox's it is being done on.

K

kartmanocp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
halolordkiller3 said:

I hope to god it gets patched soon! That way all these annoying ***s can leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register