• Thread starter iilovetomodWaW
  • Start date
  • Views 1,170
iilovetomodWaW

iilovetomodWaW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if so please tell me what is it for as in 11 pres. or infections what type of ban is it (consol or profile) and how fast will u get banned.

T

Toxicthumb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if people are getting banned it doesnt matter what kind of modding they're doing. Its all eligible for the banhammer.

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i heard about it to.. but what kind of ban?.. console or profile...

Battle Rifle

xI Eclipse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if so please tell me what is it for as in 11 pres. or infections what type of ban is it (consol or profile) and how fast will u get banned.
I heard that there was but I haven't been banned yet... and I'm 95% sure that Microsoft are banning people for using binds (infections) and I don't know exactly but I think that it would be a profile ban and it could happen at anytime if your using them.

T

Toxicthumb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Face it, all the mods coming back into mw2 like wallhack, xp and challenges is what really messes up the game for people. They can't just let people sit there and do all that lol it'll make the legit players quit forever.

Reconnected

Reconnected

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol its funny when people send u msgs sayin *took a picture of it and reported* OMG wow!!
its more funny when peolple call u hackers and yet they like the lobby xD

C

Capito

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped doing the bind's just in case. But think about it, it took them over a year to stop the actual lobbies completely... Ban us, we will find ways around it, Always have, always will.

Pyua

cxrl

Getting There
Frame In Gold Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
infections on all cods, gamer score, avatar etc, will consider you for a console ban.

I Really doubt they will console ban you if you have never been banned before plus i dont think there is a ban wave until proven otherwise.

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ugh. Everyone has their panties in a bunch over this. The people getting banned are as follows:

Modded gamerscore
Modded avatar
Downloading paid avatar items for free // m$ is not happy about that I read somewhere
And people that put 10th for 1600 as either their motto,bio,ect

Far FAR less for infections which I would imagine is harder for them to detect. Also due to sheer numbers in that department I doubt m$would ban 20% of it's users. Thats just bad buisness.

iAmMasterF

iAmMasterF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
over the week & today i have

modded gs
infections/10th/unlock all for cod4 mw2
11th prestige mw2

and nothing has happened to me.

reports of bans at the moment i think is related to the 'using m$ points on a banned account using google chrome'

and for ixtreme (running backups) my mate has been flagged but not yet banned for ixtreme use.

he checked using xval.

so i think its all bs to stop kids getting deranked on cod4/mw2

Reconnected

Reconnected

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its hard for them to detect who has infection in MW2... i only have been console ban when JTAG's where online xD

diskopolo

diskopolo

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i have been console banned :frown: so beware

hahahahahahahaha!! sick of your life!!!! thats if you even have been banned.. no proof?

its hard for them to detect who has infection in MW2... i only have been console ban when JTAG's where online xD

its just people reporting one another and people sending messages + people with spam binds are getting banned lmao.. in anyways infections are infections they go after you exit the game :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register