What's new

Discussion Is it safe?

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So somewhat recently i got console banned for doing the modded DNS stuff. But tomorrow i plan on buying a new xbox (lol kinda). Although the console is banned the all my accounts are not banned. Do you guys think that it's safe to recover those accounts on the new xbox, in terms of a ban?

Forums

Wxrlord7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean by somewhat recent? Anyways, as others have stated, you shouldn't have to worry about recovering your account on the new xbox.
Here's an excerpt from xbox.com:
My console has been banned. Does that mean my Xbox Live account will be suspended as well?
Suspensions for both consoles and accounts are determined by looking at a number of factors. While some Xbox Live account suspensions may be issued alongside console bans, they are not issued with every single ban. To avoid having your account suspended from the service, please follow the Xbox Live Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.
So as long as your account wasn't banned and no infractions were made against it, you should be fine. :smile:

tjgu6gy78hsyfg67b

Stecky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me your account and i'll check :wink:

Get a friend to log in, a TRUSTED friend, the amount of times people give their accounts away to strangers.

But yeah your probably fine

human886

human886

Reaction score
Sin$
Your fine recovering my xbox is console banned from awhile ago and I got a new one and no issues just recovering my accounts

Top Bottom
Login
Register