Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it safe to buy coins yet? What are the ban rates?

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've bought a couple times (only 100k each time) but had no issues :smile:
So only buy small amounts at a time? Not a big package like 1,000,000?

K

ksy0531

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a particular type of player (ie. Rare Gold) or combination that makes a ban less likely?
There was another user who got banned for buying Carrick for 25k or something.
Or do people use two accounts - I've heard that bidding to transfer stuff over works.

F

funnellboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a particular type of player (ie. Rare Gold) or combination that makes a ban less likely?
There was another user who got banned for buying Carrick for 25k or something.
Or do people use two accounts - I've heard that bidding to transfer stuff over works.

My site recommends if you buy over 500k to list a rare gold player, it all helps, but you should be fine.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I've bought on 4 seperate occassions, 100k, 300k, 300k and 500k not been banned or given a warning

Doesn't mean it's safe though but it's very very unlikely you will get banned

Sellers on eBay sell like 500k for £14 on PSN and 500k for £20 on Xbox

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've bought on 4 seperate occassions, 100k, 300k, 300k and 500k not been banned or given a warning

Doesn't mean it's safe though but it's very very unlikely you will get banned

Sellers on eBay sell like 500k for £14 on PSN and 500k for £20 on Xbox
Thank you for your feedback.

Teh Godfather

Teh Godfather

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've bought a total of about 2.5mil and not yet been banned, although I've heard there is a ban wave coming(?).
I personally think it's safe as long as it's not too frequently done.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard that you can get away with it if you spend like £10 on normal fifa points whilst you buy the big amount of coins. This way they think you packed someone really good and sold him. They are unlikely to ban people who pay for fifa points.

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not a bad idea that JCFC, like EA have ban measures but must have anti ban ones also, I was thinking the same thing points, also what was suggested about rare cards etc. Maybe even using in form players perhaps, some you can get for 10k. Small investement to protect an account, theres warnings anyway but I think there happy with the effects already they dont care

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
its not a bad idea that JCFC, like EA have ban measures but must have anti ban ones also, I was thinking the same thing points, also what was suggested about rare cards etc. Maybe even using in form players perhaps, some you can get for 10k. Small investement to protect an account, theres warnings anyway but I think there happy with the effects already they dont care
I see you're a coin company. Have you got skype or anything? Or can you pm me please?

T

tempo92mt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv bought around 15million still nothing, so if anyone would be getting banned i would. I bought them over a month ago too in 5mil at a time.

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also we dont deal in chinese glitch coins which can result in bans, probably why they are so cheap

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can say i've bought coins from an obvious sauce (think it was daddies or hp...) it was rather a easy and hassle free process, anyway i can say not been banned as of yet, although granted it was a small amount though- How can Ea prove that you've bought (or even sold ) coins in the first place?

Top Bottom
Login
Register