• Thread starter BFGGcraft
  • Start date
  • Views 10,452
B

BFGGcraft

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, just a heads up i am a noob at this **** :biggrin:

So here's the deal, last christmas i bought my first xbox 360 (although i was already quite experianced with a 360 through friends and family), it was second hand, and came already modded/flashed with lt+3.0. After 8/9 months of playing i want to go online, but i am scared of it because of my xbox being flashed.

My games have al been successfully burned, and none of them are XGD3, as i dont have one of them, special DVD reader/burners. But they are always scanned with ABGX360 successfully with no stealth failures or any of that, always green all the way through.

So any help, advice would be very helpful, i don't know if this is the right place to put this thread, but this is my first one so, sorry if it is wrong. And if i get banned, is it my console being able to be played online, or my console being banned from playing anything at all?

Thanks,
Thomas.

I

IkareemI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So here's the deal, last christmas i bought my first xbox 360 (although i was already quite experianced with a 360 through friends and family), it was second hand, and came already modded/flashed with lt+3.0. After 8/9 months of playing i want to go online, but i am scared of it because of my xbox being flashed.

My games have al been successfully burned, and none of them are XGD3, as i dont have one of them, special DVD reader/burners. But they are always scanned with ABGX360 successfully with no stealth failures or any of that, always green all the way through.

So any help, advice would be very helpful, i don't know if this is the right place to put this thread, but this is my first one so, sorry if it is wrong. And if i get banned, is it my console being able to be played online, or my console being banned from playing anything at all?

Thanks,
Thomas.

You will most likely be fine, go for it 
If you are flagged youll get banned when you connnect sooner or later

B

BFGGcraft

Reaction score
Sin$
WOW, such a quick, response.
Thanks so much for your help, as i live in europe, i will only test it out for a month as it is cheap, 5€ for a month, and see if i get baned ;D
And if i get banned, is it my console being able to be played online, or my console being banned from playing anything at all?

Thanks,
Thomas.

B

BFGGcraft

Reaction score
Sin$
You will most likely be fine, go for it 

WOW, such a quick, response.
Thanks so much for your help, as i live in europe, i will only test it out for a month as it is cheap, 5€ for a month, and see if i get baned ;D
And if i get banned, is it my console being able to be played online, or my console being banned from playing anything at all?

Thanks,
Thomas.
Sorry for douple post the first was meant for you but i messed it up LOL

B

BFGGcraft

Reaction score
Sin$
Of banishment.

i understand that, and that is why i will test it out for a month, and then do it month by month, just so i don't waist a ton of money. Plus i have managed 8/9 months with no live so if i get banned i think i can manage, cos it is just the account that gets banned right? plus i have a 2 day trial still that came with my blops 2

I

IkareemI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what is dual NAND
Jtag stuff lol i dont know either
Anyway if your console gets banned you can still play offline normaly i doubt you will actually get banned since you use xgd2 and never failed a security check with lt3 chances are so slim to nothing pretty sure you wont get banned

B

BFGGcraft

Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag stuff lol i dont know either
Anyway if your console gets banned you can still play offline normaly i doubt you will actually get banned since you use xgd2 and never failed a security check with lt3 chances are so slim to nothing pretty sure you wont get banned

Well i don't have JTAG so whatever.
And thanks alot for the info maybe i will see you online sometime LOL, as long as i can still offline after getting banned, if i get banned, i dont really mind.

Thanks again,
Thomas.

I

IkareemI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i don't have JTAG so whatever.
And thanks alot for the info maybe i will see you online sometime LOL, as long as i can still offline after getting banned, if i get banned, i dont really mind.

Thanks again,
Thomas.

you won't get banned! that's a promise! and i hope to see you online too :biggrin:

B

BFGGcraft

Reaction score
Sin$
you won't get banned! that's a promise! and i hope to see you online too :biggrin:
Ok, but one last thing i just plugged in my ethernet cable and as soon as i turned on my xbox it says there was an update for xbox live, is it safe to do this or will i lose my lt+3.0 flash??

Thanks,
Thomas.

XxScarfacexX

XxScarfacexX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do the update dont worry mine is flashed with Lt 3.0 and ive been on live all day listening to iHeartRadio and its like this everyday

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks,
Thomas.

if ur console gets banned. u can PLAY UR XBOX. but u CANT CONNECT TO LIVE .

if would be funny if u cant play ur xbox. its impossible to get ur disc reader not working from a ban.

Epic

Epic

WoW Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks,
Thomas.

The chances of you getting banned are very slim... Go online!

Top Bottom
Login
Register