Is it possible...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by IronFalcon92, Jul 13, 2009 with 6 replies and 223 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronFalcon92

IronFalcon92 Baedolfin Retired

Ratings:
    To delete just one title update from your HDD??? I need to know because I want to figure out how to get the SPG working again. So if any of you great modders can help me I would be much appreciative.

I know that the TU is in the Cache, but I need to know if there is a way to delete it via transfer cable, xport cable, xsata???

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Would probably need to go through all of your cache files and try to figure out which one is for the game you want to get rid of the title for and then delete it. Other than that idea im not sure.

3. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes, but then once you delete it, if you try to play online it will ask you to update again.

To answer your question, it is possible to delete through a transfer cable. Open up Xport or xplorer and open Partition 3. Find the Cache folder and the TU will be in there. Now you need to find the right one. lol

4. OP
    IronFalcon92

Ratings:
    I know that, but I'm only going to glitch to a dummy off my main. I'm staying legit. I just want to know how I could do this.

This isn't as easy as I thought.

5. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm still on TU 3 I believe. Want me to dump my whole hex file in here so you can compare them? Can't do it till I get home in a few days though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    IronFalcon92

Ratings:
    That'd be great thanks man.

7. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    We all know that. He asked if it was possible and i told him how you would go about doing it.