• Thread starter xoidoisx
  • Start date
  • Views 320
X

xoidoisx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if not why? but i did see something about it on another forum the other day. the only modding experience i have is pc san andreas. i had alot of fun downloading cars then oneday my harddrive took a massive blow and i lost everything on it. i want to atleast get back to modding san andreas somehow. How is this game stored on my ps3(unjailbroken)? and if i do jailbreak it will the game be lost?

KAOSxGaming

KAOSxGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if not why? but i did see something about it on another forum the other day. the only modding experience i have is pc san andreas. i had alot of fun downloading cars then oneday my harddrive took a massive blow and i lost everything on it. i want to atleast get back to modding san andreas somehow. How is this game stored on my ps3(unjailbroken)? and if i do jailbreak it will the game be lost?
Im sure it's possible, but no Coder wants to make some mods for a game that is old and no one plays, also i seen you can mod San Andreas but only if you have the .iso for it so your ps3 will have to be jailbroken.

X

xoidoisx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk i guess it makes more sense to keep that on the pc because i dont want to have to burn a disc and have it crash. that happened alot. some people are still playing san andreas. i see theres even gta v cars available now. I just miss that time in my life , it will be a throwback and a half when i have it going again. theres endless things you can do to that old game.

tekzibit

tekzibit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it would plays off a usb or hard drive it's not a necessity to burn it to disk. Waste of time really

X

xoidoisx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so its not possible to get it on a usb from an unjailbroken ps3? i just want to replace a few vehicles and put some gun skins. how can i access iso or copy the game somehow

Top Bottom
Login
Register