• Start date
  • Views 378
lildeadman V2

lildeadman

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to have like "friendly GTA IV mods" like you can give certain players god mode and weapons and what not? Cause the only time I really get on the game is when I'm playing with my buddies and it'd be cool to drive up on people with an SUV, modded out and all of us having god mode and M4's and RPG's just messing everyone up.

Also, before I got my mods. I was in this one lobby and the dude gave players hippo suits? You couldn't shoot though, but it was still cool to have it haha. I can't do 10th lobbies either. Is that even possible anymore? I have Deadly Fishes mods by the way, they seem to freeze up a lot. So I may get rid of them and find some other mods instead.

iTaking Over

iTaking Over

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to have like "friendly GTA IV mods" like you can give certain players god mode and weapons and what not? Cause the only time I really get on the game is when I'm playing with my buddies and it'd be cool to drive up on people with an SUV, modded out and all of us having god mode and M4's and RPG's just messing everyone up.

Also, before I got my mods. I was in this one lobby and the dude gave players hippo suits? You couldn't shoot though, but it was still cool to have it haha. I can't do 10th lobbies either. Is that even possible anymore? I have Deadly Fishes mods by the way, they seem to freeze up a lot. So I may get rid of them and find some other mods instead.
You can give players weapons in Muskelprotze's 1.5 mods which can be found in the actuall modding section, i'm not sure about giving people god mode, i've seen people do it i mean but i don't think it has and ever will be released.

Upvote 0
iTaking Over

iTaking Over

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and another thing, i've never had Deadly Fishes mods so i won't know about any freezing, i personally have Dr x clan 2.5 with iHaz 0.5 native trainer full premium with Muskelprotze's 1.5 public .sco files.
I don't know any other good .sco's to add to my current mods so at the moment i am just sticking with what i have got.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register