Is it possible to....

• Thread starter elementdualz
  • Start date
  • Views 337
E

elementdualz

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to jtag a xbox with a jasper motherboard without soldering and if there is any way can someone tell me!?

iPhone4s

Polar Bear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope.

The only thing you can do w/o soldering is flash the drive.

Z

Zap

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No you have to solder,I recommend you contact someone on here and pay them to JTAG it for you. You need to get 15 posts first,though to view the B/S/T marketplace.

E

elementdualz

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks guys but i dont wanna pay for someone to jtag my xbox nor would i send it away for someone to jtag it cuz they could just take it...but how do i flash it then? i got a sata card i think but idk if my computer already has one in it and idk if id want to open my computer cuz i could break it.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks guys but i dont wanna pay for someone to jtag my xbox nor would i send it away for someone to jtag it cuz they could just take it...but how do i flash it then? i got a sata card i think but idk if my computer already has one in it and idk if id want to open my computer cuz i could break it.
Only contact a trusted person if you wish to get an xbox jtagged or flashed, The only person for flashing and jtagging I know is

iMoses

I think he does Jtagging, But remember, Have a retail console because JTAGS CANNOT GO ONLINE.

Top Bottom
Login
Register