What's new

Discussion Is it possible to remove death barriers

K

Khagda

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. As a new modder im doing the usual tests like putting a whole bunch on random modded crap everywhere but i was wonder if it is possible to remove the death barrier or al least some of the invisiable barriers so i can walk out of the map at will. Also is it possible to remove the guardians off snowband and sandtrap?:?

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Khagda said:
Hello. As a new modder im doing the usual tests like putting a whole bunch on random modded crap everywhere but i was wonder if it is possible to remove the death barrier or al least some of the invisiable barriers so i can walk out of the map at will. Also is it possible to remove the guardians off snowband and sandtrap?:?

No, you can't remove the death barriers or the invisible barriers. You also can't remove the guardians off the map, but you can move them to a different location in the map.

R

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
nickcas said:
No, you can't remove the death barriers or the invisible barriers. You also can't remove the guardians off the map, but you can move them to a different location in the map.

really?
i never knew that:huh:
so if i put them on one of the towers will it shoot if im out of the map or just if in front of it?

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
nickcas said:

Technically, you can "remove" them using that one method I used in removing the shield doors.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
Technically, you can "remove" them using that one method I used in removing the shield doors.

what method is that?

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
mojobojo said:
what method is that?

Just to clear that up, you cannot remove the death barriers or invisible barriers, just the guardians.

And the method is nulling the entire chunk and changing it to Reserved.

M

mojobojo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unknown v2 said:
Just to clear that up, you cannot remove the death barriers or invisible barriers, just the guardians.

And the method is nulling the entire chunk and changing it to Reserved.

I know you cant remove those because those are part of the map, but thanks for the info.

Top Bottom
Login
Register