Discussion Is it possible to mod a save game and put a different enchantment on Ebony Mail?

Cameron Coma

Reaction score
I'm on Xbox 360 and wondering if it's possible to mod a save file and put a different enchantment on Ebony Mail or just completely remove the poison effect?

The reason is I love the Ebony Mail, it's my favourite looking piece of armour in the game, but the smoke and silhouette effect really bother me whenever I'm sneaking or in combat. I don't have a jtag or modded console or anything so can it be done?

Any help would be appreciated. If it is possible and someone is willing to help I'll upload my latest save game.

Last edited:

Sco77y_Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you can disenchant your Ebony Mail, if your also looking for a modded saved game you might be able to download a modded save game from the Internet. 
I've just looked on google for some modded save games and there are loads.

Cameron Coma

Reaction score
I've tried a few modded saves and they are cool, but I've never seen or heard of one that includes a plain (unenchanted) Ebony Mail.

I've seen all kinds of crazy weapons and clothing or armour, but never this.

Unknown666

Reaction score
Nothing new I have those saves you want but...
there's pc mods that can unenchant the ebony Armor .steal the effect in fact I have over 1000 mods to modify a modded save or normal BUT for the mean time the download pc Skyrim or torrent download then go to some Skyrim forum for request. I wish to help my pc died so I'll soon have to do a hardrive recovery... :× 
I don't think you can disenchant your Ebony Mail, if your also looking for a modded saved game you might be able to download a modded save game from the Internet. 
I've just looked on google for some modded save games and there are loads.
You actually can...it's not impossible it just needs knowledge of console commands or a mod that does that. Been there done that*

Top Bottom