What's new

Is it possible to make 10th prestige lobbies for MW2 PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dane68

Reaction score
Sin$
If so, how do I do it?

jon5353

jon5353

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not exactly sure how you do it, but I know you can. I think you have to use that VAC Chaos program thing which disables VAC and enables console. You can then change like a bunch of things whilst in console.

D

Dane68

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not exactly sure how you do it, but I know you can. I think you have to use that VAC Chaos program thing which disables VAC and enables console. You can then change like a bunch of things whilst in console.
Ok, thanks. I'll try that out.

S

Shattered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could use EAM + PSE and just edit your profile. They are safe to use so long as you close them before going into a round. I can help you get them if you want but I don't think I can post a link to another forum here.

D

Dane68

Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could use EAM + PSE and just edit your profile. They are safe to use so long as you close them before going into a round. I can help you get them if you want but I don't think I can post a link to another forum here.
I have that and I already made myself 10th.
I was hoping to make them for other people.

yermommy

yermommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just be aware that vac chaos will most likely get you banned from mw2 if used incorrectly. its unknown how to use it incorrectly but most use of it is considered "incorrect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register