What's new

Solved Is it possible to give my Xbox connection preference?

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I'm at my moms house for the summer and she has a computer and a laptop both using wireless and then I use wired connection for my Xbox.
But my sisters do nothing but watch Youtube all day until like 1 in the morning so is there anyway I get connection preference and they get the bad connection? I have a Netgear router.

Draysta

Draysta

Poon Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
No there is no way you could do this that I know of. Also you being on your Xbox slows down the amount of time it takes the videos to load if you didn't know.

You could just connect your Xbox directly to your modem and unplug your router. It would probably make your sisters angry, but you can just tell them you don't know why the internet isn't working for them haha.

Other than that you would just have to upgrade your internet connection. I've been begging my parents to upgrade for a while because I have similar problems with my brothers.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the thing is if anything happens to the Internet like it just straight out doesn't work, they will all come complaining to me.

Draysta

Draysta

Poon Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the thing is if anything happens to the Internet like it just straight out doesn't work, they will all come complaining to me.

Just blame it on your internet provider. Say that the only way to fix it is to upgrade, that's what I normally do and I'm somewhat persuading my parents to upgrade. Just plug it back up to the router when you are finished playing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register