Discussion Is It Possible To Get Gold On Every Gun

• Thread starter WaTcH HoW i MoD
  • Start date
  • Views 443
W

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Lets say in mw2 you can chose the cammo but since gold is not a cammo in mw2 but it is in cod 4 you can possibly set it for like a p90 and it will work or even a sniper

K

KRiMiNAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice idea, but now it takes a theory to come up with this stuff + testing. There's bound to be a wall stopping you somewhere. :blink:

P

peter149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No because all the camos are run via the IW Xbox360 CoD4 server. Meaning unless you have access to it and upload a golden camo for the P90 or whatever, there is no possible way of just using a patch to get golden guns for weapons that don't support it.

I am currently working on the Xbox360 version of being able to skin your guns with customs camo's created in Photoshop, as seen in some PC cod4's :lol:

W

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No because all the camos are run via the IW Xbox360 CoD4 server. Meaning unless you have access to it and upload a golden camo for the P90 or whatever, there is no possible way of just using a patch to get golden guns for weapons that don't support it.

I am currently working on the Xbox360 version of being able to skin your guns with customs camo's created in Photoshop, as seen in some PC cod4's :lol:

o ok thats pretty cool if you can get that to work do the 2 attachments work in this game

E

ELLiiOT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can only modify cod4, not really create new stuff that was never put in like a golden p90 (even though it would be sweet)

I

ITz UnScRiiPTeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can only modify cod4, not really create new stuff that was never put in like a golden p90 (even though it would be sweet)
do we know if its possiable yet like in mw2 to mod are custom classes on cod4 for 3 guns 4 perks yet?

Top Bottom