What's new

Solved Is it possible to gameshare with this method?

• Thread starter TiagoMeireles
  • Start date
  • Views 315
TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i want to buy battlefield 4 premium, but i want to do it with a friend to split the costs.

I have read somewere there is a way to gameshare without doing the license transfer.

Lets say subject A download subject B account, and buy the preimum for subject B on subject A account.
After that subject B redownload his gt on his console and redownload the premium.

Can this be done to get premium on both accounts?
Me and my friend can only license transfer few months from now so LT its not an option.

Thanks in advance.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
So i want to buy battlefield 4 premium, but i want to do it with a friend to split the costs.

I have read somewere there is a way to gameshare without doing the license transfer.

Lets say subject A download subject B account, and buy the preimum for subject B on subject A account.
After that subject B redownload his gt on his console and redownload the premium.

Can this be done to get premium on both accounts?
Me and my friend can only license transfer few months from now so LT its not an option.

Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure this won't work.... Correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't seem right.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Items like Season Passes are not console locked, they're profile locked, IIRC. Meaning that they cannot be license transferred, or shared with others. Of course, my info's dated, since I haven't used a 360 in a while.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Items like Season Passes are not console locked, they're profile locked, IIRC. Meaning that they cannot be license transferred, or shared with others. Of course, my info's dated, since I haven't used a 360 in a while.
I license transferred Ghosts season pass for myself back when it was the game :'3

TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But i have premium from other games like forza and all profiles in my console can access the content i purchase on my account, so if i buy the premium in my console but with my friend profile it will unlock premium in all gt on my console.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I license transferred Ghosts season pass for myself back when it was the game :'3
Last time I actually had a Season Pass was on Black Ops 2. The actual Season Pass itself didn't work for my other profiles, even though it was on the same console. Which means it's a profile locked item (as it is with other games as well). It's possible that it's not the same for every game, and that's the case.
But i have premium from other games like forza and all profiles in my console can access the content i purchase on my account, so if i buy the premium in my console but with my friend profile it will unlock premium in all gt on my console.
What I was saying was that the actual Season Pass item wouldn't stay on your console, but the items purchased using the season pass would, because those DLC items are console locked. I guess you'd just have to do it and see if it works or not.

TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The bf4 premium cannot be shared but you can share all the dlcs and thats what im looking for, i have the china risin dlc and i tested in a different account and i had access to the dlc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register