What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Is it possible in 2023 to pc port mods over to fallout 3 and NV?

• Thread starter xbmc1992
  • Start date
  • Views 6,321
xbmc1992

xbmc1992

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been surfing the web, I come across old post on old files that aren't around anymore, is there some sort of package folder out there with a ton a pc ported mods for fallout 3&NV on the RGH 360? sort of like a mod menu while playing, i have trainers on it, but for some reason they dont save to my game when enabled and i try to play it normally, i just want to be able to have a save file with a mod menu on 360 without running a trainer, HOW?

K

KlMO

Reaction score
Sin$
I copied the game with multiman, giving me access to the .ini file so I could use the mods the 'same' as PC users just can't use the very advanced mods. you just copy ESP files into the DATA directory of your game and initiate the files with the Fallout.ini NGU has a tutorial with links to all downloads.

Top Bottom
Login
Register