What's new

Question Is it possible for a .PKG to have a CID Stealer?

• Thread starter TDBlue
  • Start date
  • Views 1,330
TDBlue

TDBlue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was looking to install some stuff like RetroArch on to my PS3, but I am a really suspicious person. I was wondering if it was possible, as I'd rather not have my CID stole, when I only bought a new one a week ago. From Brewology I installed PSNinja 4.0 and my last CID lasted a year, so I wanted to know if theres a chance.

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was also suspicious and a paranoid person when I got my jailbreak 2-3 years ago. Honestly I only use pkgs that were trusted by the community. I wouldn’t just use any old one you found online that’s says you can do this and that. And from my knowledge, which may be rusty since I sold my jailbreak and got a ps4 like a year ago, brewology was where I got most of my homebrew from so you should be good. Might I add the only homebrew i used and downloaded was multiman back then so.

TDBlue

TDBlue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was also suspicious and a paranoid person when I got my jailbreak 2-3 years ago. Honestly I only use pkgs that were trusted by the community. I wouldn’t just use any old one you found online that’s says you can do this and that. And from my knowledge, which may be rusty since I sold my jailbreak and got a ps4 like a year ago, brewology was where I got most of my homebrew from so you should be good. Might I add the only homebrew i used and downloaded was multiman back then so.
Yeah I heard Brewology is supposed to be good. Ill run VirusTotal but I know that wont do me too many favours.

Top Bottom
Login
Register