What's new

Solved is it me or is there no such thing as frezze car potection?

• Thread starter mad dog luciano
  • Start date
  • Views 751
mad dog luciano

mad dog luciano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i always thought that if u have a frezze car and someone else has the same frezze car that they cant frezze u but even though i have 5 frezze cars i still get frozze really easy by other frezze cars but not as qick as every nonmodder though can anyone shine some light on this topic for me

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
i always thought that if u have a frezze car and someone else has the same frezze car that they cant frezze u but even though i have 5 frezze cars i still get frozze really easy by other frezze cars but not as qick as every nonmodder though can anyone shine some light on this topic for me
No there is no protection made from freeze cars.You just have to choose games wisely.

Upvote 0
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Baaaaasically:

A freeze car is a car set to act like an annihilator.
If for example somebody tries to freeze you with a Blista Compact (for arguments sake), You will freeze UNLESS you also have your Blista Compact set to an annihilator.. This is the only way to get freeze protection against said vehicles, other than that you're out of luck (as far as I know)

Upvote 0
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
But i know who a guy who has protection over all freeze cars.

Upvote 0
v DiiStUrBeD v

v DiiStUrBeD v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just because you have 5 freeze cars you can still be frozen. If your car drives normal for you, and is set to freeze for another person, you will be frozen. On the other hand if your car is set to fly and someone has the same car set to freeze you will NOT be frozen.

But i know who a guy who has protection over all freeze cars.
I have only one freeze car. You CANNOT be protected by it. I rarely use it, it doesn't spawn around the map so people wont be frozen while driving. There is no such thing as being "fully protected", you will always be able to get frozen.

Upvote 0
SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Just because you have 5 freeze cars you can still be frozen. If your car drives normal for you, and is set to freeze for another person, you will be frozen. On the other hand if your car is set to fly and someone has the same car set to freeze you will NOT be frozen.

I have only one freeze car. You CANNOT be protected by it. I rarely use it, it doesn't spawn around the map so people wont be frozen while driving. There is no such thing as being "fully protected", you will always be able to get frozen.
Yup whatever just not going to get mad.

Upvote 0
DemonicHammy

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

wrong sir :biggrin: you can be fully protected by either setting ALL cars to fly or freeze :wink: lol

Upvote 0
v DiiStUrBeD v

v DiiStUrBeD v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wrong sir :biggrin: you can be fully protected by either setting ALL cars to fly or freeze :wink: lol
No, because what most people don't know is freeze cars can be set in multiply ways to freeze, like my freeze car is set so that, even if my freeze car for you is set to fly or freeze, you will still be frozen. :tongue:

Upvote 0
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been meaning to test my theory about detecting freeze cars with scripts for awhile now just never got around to it until today when i got frozen out of a couple games by freeze cars. I decide to test my theory and what do you know i was right all along.

It will be an instant delete unlike in the video i put a 2 sec delay so the freeze car detected text shows before the freeze car deleted text appears.

Upvote 0
M

megadethrules123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive been meaning to test my theory about detecting freeze cars with scripts for awhile now just never got around to it until today when i got frozen out of a couple games by freeze cars. I decide to test my theory and what do you know i was right all along.

It will be an instant delete unlike in the video i put a 2 sec delay so the freeze car detected text shows before the freeze car deleted text appears.

I might be completely wrong about this, but I'm sure that wouldn't work because the second that someone even spawns inside/gets in their freeze car its over

Upvote 0
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I might be completely wrong about this, but I'm sure that wouldn't work because the second that someone even spawns inside/gets in their freeze car its over

If i remove the 2 sec delay it deletes the car before you even see it and doesn't even give chance to even see what color the car is ill get another video up soon or tomorrow showing it deleting instantly. its so fast that it shouldn't effect the lobby.

Upvote 0
DemonicHammy

DemonicHammy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If i remove the 2 sec delay it deletes the car before you even see it and doesn't even give chance to even see what color the car is ill get another video up soon or tomorrow showing it deleting instantly. its so fast that it shouldn't effect the lobby.
sounds fun to try sometime lol id be up for getting froze if it doesnt work fast enough :tongue:

Upvote 0
v DiiStUrBeD v

v DiiStUrBeD v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you get this to work? Because you would never be able to detect at what time the person will choose the freeze car.

Upvote 0
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No, because what most people don't know is freeze cars can be set in multiply ways to freeze, like my freeze car is set so that, even if my freeze car for you is set to fly or freeze, you will still be frozen. :tongue:
You are wrong setting all cars to fly or freeze will not protect you yes from noobs who buy mods or just do a little customization. But believe me some people know that are reading this right now know what method im talking about and you are not protected from being frozen by a car.

Upvote 0
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think you can do a Get_Player_Name so we can see who attempted to freeze the lobby then have it set too if Host the game automatically kicks the freezer out.

Upvote 0
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think you can do a Get_Player_Name so we can see who attempted to freeze the lobby then have it set too if Host the game automatically kicks the freezer out.

Its not working fast enough, if it was the old way they get there freeze cars like they have to drive to the car get in it then it takes a few secs for the engine to start but because they are spawning with scripts the engines already on and blades at full speed and its instantly freezing me out tried a few times earlier with Colt everytime i froze,
only way i can think of now is it being hidden in all scripts like xmc, my trainers, or the sco is loaded by a hook on game startup but all they have to do then is disable the sco then use there freeze car.

EDIT
But you might be able to see who the freezer was before your froze.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register