• Thread starter Renakii
  • Start date
  • Views 1,249
Renakii

Renakii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is this a 50/50 game for anybody else? It seems there is a 50/50 chance I'll have fun or anything relative to it when I decide to play this game. I do like this Call of Duty but at the same time I don't because I feel like it was catered to "teh n00bz" too much like MW3. Camping hasn't changed which is inevitable but it feels like it's too rewarding for people to do it. Does anybody else share this kind of feeling?

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I either do realllly good, or I do reallllly bad, lol. I am liking the game more then I did, but only when my friends play. Where Halo 4, I can with or without friends.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Ops was bad, just a really bad game. BO2 beats pretty much all the other CoD games.

I have fun no matter what, if I do badly I just wait it out, we all have bad games. You can't let one ruin it for you.

Restart

Restart

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Black Ops was bad, just a really bad game. BO2 beats pretty much all the other CoD games.

I have fun no matter what, if I do badly I just wait it out, we all have bad games. You can't let one ruin it for you.
Why Arent You Staff Yet.?

Sega

Sega

VIP
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends. Sometimes I'll go into games and I'll play really well, other times I'll be playing with a bunch of morons and I'll get spawn trapped because my team don't know what they're doing. I find it's more enjoyable playing with people as a team; it can be pretty frustrating just playing by yourself.

Astral Penguin

PenguinPrison

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't think this is anything like mw3. I like the fact you spend more time killing ppl with a gun instead of crazy kill streaks. I probably spent most of my time in choppers, ac130s, reapers...

Renakii

Renakii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends. Sometimes I'll go into games and I'll play really well, other times I'll be playing with a bunch of morons and I'll get spawn trapped because my team don't know what they're doing. I find it's more enjoyable playing with people as a team; it can be pretty frustrating just playing by yourself.
Exactly how it is for me.

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the fact in public match, 50/50 of the games i join are already half over and my team is loosing...

genius12

genius12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game caters to the noob because it's business for them.

When the game is easy for noobs to play it makes the 12 year old kids happy making them buy the COD series for the next 5 years and so on. Making them a lot of revenue.. I honestly quit the game retired with a 2.31 K/D.. the game is boring, bouncy bettys and shock charges everywhere. I traded it in for halo 4.

CallMeCappy

guitarteen666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you say that black ops 1 or 2 are the best when cod 4 is the best ever made. Black ops is good but cod 4 is best.

Snayer

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Tutorial Creator Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
cod 4 is best.
I would change the sentence to "was" since so many people have mod menus now.
Is it just me or is this a 50/50 game ?
That is the only thing I like about the game is that you have to push passed that 50/50 mark to 51/49 and you win. I believe that is where the challenge is at.
bouncy bettys and shock charges everywhere. I traded it in for halo 4.
May follow your path there. Although I do love the game, that bouncing Betty and shock charge trick is starting to get annoying. Mostly because when I try, I just fail.

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is this a 50/50 game for anybody else? It seems there is a 50/50 chance I'll have fun or anything relative to it when I decide to play this game. I do like this Call of Duty but at the same time I don't because I feel like it was catered to "teh n00bz" too much like MW3. Camping hasn't changed which is inevitable but it feels like it's too rewarding for people to do it. Does anybody else share this kind of feeling?
I feel like killing campers is a breeze now, uav+MMS scope prevents campers

ExcisionZz

ExcisionZz

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The game caters to the noob because it's business for them.

When the game is easy for noobs to play it makes the 12 year old kids happy making them buy the COD series for the next 5 years and so on. Making them a lot of revenue.. I honestly quit the game retired with a 2.31 K/D.. the game is boring, bouncy bettys and shock charges everywhere. I traded it in for halo 4.
Engineer and tactical mask and it make bettys and charges almost usless

Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Besides the lag compensation for me -sometimes- (I get better lag comp if im wireless makes sense I know) I think this game is tied with CoD4 for my favorite tbh

VIOLENT_HISTORY

VIOLENT_HISTORY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me this is the worst in the series. Removing Ghost was relevant for eliminating campers, granted; but people don't realise how essential being hidden was for the flanker/run-and-gun player. The perks are poor full stop, having perks associated to gun attachments is the best addition IMO, however, secondaries do not really benefit from such luxury, in particular the launchers. The RPG and SMAW are painfully slow and the ground to air launcher coupled with the new Ghost deficiencies and UAV spam means I spend more time staring into the sky and less time playing the objectives. Shotguns are poor, which is difficult to understand given the map sizes; Snipers are useless and unless you were some leet QS from previous COD incantations, forget having any kind of fun against the 'head glitchers'; LMGs are under used given there large capacity for giving fire support, but when your fire position is always under threat from rear spawning points, again impossible to have any impact on this battlefield. One attachment the LMG is sorely missing? The 'Marksman' perk, quite possibly the best thing to come out of MW3! The shield is once again ineffective at stopping all but the smallest of explosions, meaning Hardcore will be the only way for the completists to get the titles and awards associated with it.

All in all, the game is ok, but I can't see me giving this 12 months of playtime and regrettably I can't wait until 11/13, when either IW put the final nail in the COD coffin or Respawn make everything nice and shiny with their new IP.

C

Camster45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me this is the worst in the series. Removing Ghost was relevant for eliminating campers, granted; but people don't realise how essential being hidden was for the flanker/run-and-gun player.

The Ghost perk hasn't changed for flankers/run-and-gun players as they are always moving anyway. The only change with Ghost is for the true campers that literally don't move from their crouched hiding spot.

The only issue is you need to wait till level 55 to get Ghost. That's fine though as once you're there if you don't prestige you'll always have it. If you do prestige use your perm-unlock on aghost so again you'll always have it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register