Is it just me or...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by T Sizzles, Dec 18, 2008 with 4 replies and 298 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Does it seem like Microsoft has cheaped out on shipping for 360 consoles? Way back in early 2006 when my launch console died, they used UPS 3 day select. Now, they use UPS Ground. But if you track the package, it makes SO many stops. For example, mine went from Laurel, MD to Baltimore, MD, then from Baltimore, MD to Roanoke, VA, to Knoxville, TN, then Memphis, TN, and finally to the repair center in Mesquite, TX. My friend mentioned the same thing to me in the summer when his got repaired. I bought something on eBay from a person in Texas and it was UPS Ground, went from Dallas to Memphis to Laurel, MD.

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I think so, my sister sent hers back about a month ago, shipping took 5-6 days, when my friend sent his in last year it took 3 days

3. crank dat curry

crank dat curry Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Its always been slow for me. In May it took 1.5 weeks. Last year it took 1 week.

NY to TX.

While Sony, PS3 form NY to TX 1 Day :biggrin: (1 Day shipping) and back to me in 3 days !!!

To send the PS3 in, it was (1 day)

When Sony Repair Center sends it back (3 day select)

4. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    Well they lost a LOT of money on the 360, I don't blame them for trying to save a few bucks every time someone sends in their console

5. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Saving a few bucks is what got them in the repair sh!thole that they're in now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.