Discussion Is it just me or...?

• Thread starter DoGoD
  • Start date
  • Views 414
D

DoGoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to say, when someone is first spawning in from anywhere, it seems like they are unkillable for a second or two, this really annoys me.

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
happens to every1 idk if glitch or they just wanted to make it safe 2 spawn but yeah

D

DoGoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You supposed to check it yourself if it is safe to spawn, I understand if it's like that with default attacker and defender spawns but anything else is annoying.

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
It is like that in BF2, its so people don't automatically get raped up the *** when they spawn.

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was purposely put in the game to prevent Spawn killing. You get about a 2-3 second Spawn safe. They had this back in Bad Company 2 if I'm correct.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
I just want to say, when someone is first spawning in from anywhere, it seems like they are unkillable for a second or two, this really annoys me.

Good. It's put in like that so people have a chance of finding cover, rather than getting shot up as soon as they hit the ground.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Good. It's put in like that so people have a chance of finding cover, rather than getting shot up as soon as they hit the ground.

Like Call of Duty? :lol:

I wanted to spawn kill the sh*t out this mobile spawnpoint but when literally 6 people spawned on it at the same time I found this out the hard way.

V

Veneniferous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is very true. Just like every other shooter game in the world.

Top Bottom
Login
Register