What's new

Discussion Is it just me or?

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I haven't been playing MW2 in a while and noticed that when I join SnD and go to game chat while with friends everyone sounds like junkies or they are just completely high. It happens to them aswell and other players in the lobby so it must be happening to everyone?

When the f*** will that be fixed if its everyone that experiences it? I don't know how long its been like that or if its just me, but yeah is it happening to you?

Dark

Dark

PixeLation
Forum Addict Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea me and my friends were playing together and as soon as we went in to game chat everybody sounded strange. This also happens on GTA IV when in game chat. Hopefully the problem will get fixed soon.

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea me and my friends were playing together and as soon as we went in to game chat everybody sounded strange. This also happens on GTA IV when in game chat. Hopefully the problem will get fixed soon.
Never tried GTA IV as all my friends just stay in party chat. But for SnD we all sound stoned lol and blurry. It's real hard to understand each other and its annoying.

Z

Ziox Xenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod 5 and Cod4 are the worst for this you sound like a ****ing retard lol

F

fgh4y467jtyjetjetj

Beyblade
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes in party chat there is a very annoying echo after everything we say. Does this happen to anyone else?

Developer

Developer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
probaly an echo or they have crappy mics. Or you mic is messed up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register