What's new

Solved is it just me or is anyone else having a error message on gta v when trying to get apache server mod

J

JASP3R

Reaction score
Sin$
I am talking about the tuneables mods. I keep getting an error message saying gta v cloud server has failed. Is there a bypass plz help

KaptainKu5hh420

KaptainKu5hh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just use wan's server ..

why?,your not able to edit the files,some people like control of something they are doing.....id rather not have someone else haveing control of a file im running that im not able to tweak an what not

Upvote 0
SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
why?,your not able to edit the files,some people like control of something they are doing.....id rather not have someone else haveing control of a file im running that im not able to tweak an what not

This, I use wans server but I also want to edit my own files, if I weren't so busy with my business over christmas time, I would take the time out to learn but cash comes before games

Upvote 0
FFSketch

FFSketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am talking about the tuneables mods. I keep getting an error message saying gta v cloud server has failed. Is there a bypass plz help

What do you mean, like when you're ingame and it says: Saving failed - Rockstar servers couldn't save or some **** like that? Cause i have been getting that too while running the tunables.json file on GTA 5

Upvote 0
KaptainKu5hh420

KaptainKu5hh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This, I use wans server but I also want to edit my own files, if I weren't so busy with my business over christmas time, I would take the time out to learn but cash comes before games

it takes 10-15 mins of your time,cash dose come before a game but youve got 10-15 mins of your time trust me

Upvote 0
SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
it takes 10-15 mins of your time,cash dose come before a game but youve got 10-15 mins of your time trust me

Na I can't even get on Xbox lately :frown: got to make £12,000 this week in sales, biggest week in the whole year, then Christmas Day going out on holiday for 2 weeks to goa, then guess ill do it when I come back, just need a bit of help because when I tried the apache way it just froze when loading up to single player

Upvote 0
StannkyKush

ToC916

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

for some reason i do it seems to work properly , i mod the file and nothing matches up .. its like its still working last file i did at first

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register