What's new

Solved is it just me or is anyone else having a error message on gta v when trying to get apache server mod

J

JASP3R

Reaction score
I am talking about the tuneables mods. I keep getting an error message saying gta v cloud server has failed. Is there a bypass plz help

S

SnYpZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mayb Its your connection or its a bad json file

K

KaptainKu5hh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what you should do is restart your computer an xbox tbh

S

ToC916

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just use wan's server ..

K

KaptainKu5hh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just use wan's server ..
why?,your not able to edit the files,some people like control of something they are doing.....id rather not have someone else haveing control of a file im running that im not able to tweak an what not

S

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
why?,your not able to edit the files,some people like control of something they are doing.....id rather not have someone else haveing control of a file im running that im not able to tweak an what not
This, I use wans server but I also want to edit my own files, if I weren't so busy with my business over christmas time, I would take the time out to learn but cash comes before games

F

FFSketch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am talking about the tuneables mods. I keep getting an error message saying gta v cloud server has failed. Is there a bypass plz help
What do you mean, like when you're ingame and it says: Saving failed - Rockstar servers couldn't save or some **** like that? Cause i have been getting that too while running the tunables.json file on GTA 5

J

JASP3R

Reaction score
Someone make a copy of your hosts file for me and send it so i can host the mods

K

KaptainKu5hh420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This, I use wans server but I also want to edit my own files, if I weren't so busy with my business over christmas time, I would take the time out to learn but cash comes before games
it takes 10-15 mins of your time,cash dose come before a game but youve got 10-15 mins of your time trust me

S

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
it takes 10-15 mins of your time,cash dose come before a game but youve got 10-15 mins of your time trust me
Na I can't even get on Xbox lately :frown: got to make £12,000 this week in sales, biggest week in the whole year, then Christmas Day going out on holiday for 2 weeks to goa, then guess ill do it when I come back, just need a bit of help because when I tried the apache way it just froze when loading up to single player

S

ToC916

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for some reason i do it seems to work properly , i mod the file and nothing matches up .. its like its still working last file i did at first

Top Bottom