What's new

Discussion Is it impossible now?

Adobe

Adobe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Will we be able to systemlink again?

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, i highly doubt you could system link forever. Electricity will run out one day, mark my words.

iTzZ Fenix

iTzZ Fenix

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no we need to wait someone patch the default_mp.xex with the new update...

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, i highly doubt you could system link forever. Electricity will run out one day, mark my words.
Lol either that or RROD :tongue:
And no but the best coders dont have anything to do with MW2 anymore.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it impossible to systemlink forever ? :frown: :frown:
Read again what you wrote, is it what you meant?
Of course you cannot systemlink forever, your xbox will probably fail before you reach forever. Man-kind will probably be gone in a few thousand years, so I am guessing, that no, you cannot systemlink forever.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol either that or RROD :tongue:
And no but the best coders dont have anything to do with MW2 anymore.
I'm sure the best coders haven't been on MW2 in a long time.
And these work arounds that were found, were done my moderate to low level JTAG users...

Tom

Tom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well if someone could provide me with a default.xex & default_mp.xex I could do it now

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I meant will we be able to systemlink again?
Yes.
I am systemlinking right now.
2 retails, but still.

If you're asking if you will be able to get infections online again, the answer is probably, if people still care about MW2. Which I am sure many people do. I'm sure before MW3 or BF3 comes out, another work around will be found, and if not, then other types of mods may be developed, maybe even for BO. Who knows, only time will tell.

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure the best coders haven't been on MW2 in a long time.
And these work arounds that were found, were done my moderate to low level JTAG users...
True but no-body really cares about MW2 anymore, The main people worried about it are the leeches that want infections <_<

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothings impossible for Kim Possible
Kim-possible-1.jpg

L

Label

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

More like the fossil fuels that we use to make our electricity will run out, but there are other ways of converting energy into electrical energy. Like Solar energy or water powered energy... :tongue:

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Work is being done, nothing is public. And as for BO and other games, you have NO clue :tongue:.

I will repeat. You can DL the TU7 RSA stuff from my blog.

Peace..

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
True but no-body really cares about MW2 anymore, The main people worried about it are the leeches that want infections <_<
Yeah, well it was fun to make custom infection mods. But nothing new and ground breaking will come out for that game anymore, and if it does, I doubt it will be released.
I think BO should be worked on. Because to be honest, it's a bad game. It's just over popular, because it's "cool" to be playing it.
COD I guess is known for modding, and we haven't seen much on BO.
To be honest, I don't know why they patched the mods on MW2, because who was it hurting? No one really would buy that game anymore, and "real gamers" don't care about it anymore because they have their stats on that game, and are working on BO now.
MW2 is just an old game, like COD4, or W@W, they should have just left it, and not dropped the freaking banhammer.

Adobe

Adobe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the feedback guys, I soo hope someone finds out how to systemlink again so I can start earning $$$$$ again, and play GB with infections.

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, well it was fun to make custom infection mods. But nothing new and ground breaking will come out for that game anymore, and if it does, I doubt it will be released.
I think BO should be worked on. Because to be honest, it's a bad game. It's just over popular, because it's "cool" to be playing it.
COD I guess is known for modding, and we haven't seen much on BO.
To be honest, I don't know why they patched the mods on MW2, because who was it hurting? No one really would buy that game anymore, and "real gamers" don't care about it anymore because they have their stats on that game, and are working on BO now.
MW2 is just an old game, like COD4, or W@W, they should have just left it, and not dropped the freaking banhammer.

BO can be modded, but if you alter your stats your auto-banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register