WoW Is it common

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by UKmonkey, Nov 11, 2008 with 17 replies and 643 views.

1. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    I never really pay attention to the down time on Tuesday because i have School and XC and are done by now, but the past 2 Tuesdays I've had off (election+veterans day) Its 5:30 EST thats 3:30 over due i mean common blizzard its not hard. Just asking are there excessive downtimes common or just 2 bad weeks?

2. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    To be totally honest they're very common. I usually avoid playing the day of the rolling restarts because I would get so frustrated at blizzard not having the servers up when they say they would. Plus you have to give them some leeway because of how WolTK is coming out tonight and they have to prepare ect...

3. UndeadGhoul

UndeadGhoul Retired Retired

Ratings:
    i can count on 1 hand the amount of times they have had the servers up on time xD,and tonight is because of a mail issue,GG

4. S y N I K a L

Ratings:
    It seems whenever I used to play on Tuesday around noon I would have 2 hours to play after servers were supposed to come up. After the 3rd time of being disappointed I just stopped playing on Tuesdays. Maybe I had a bad 3 weeks of luck... I don't know, but I do know that ive had bad experiences with rolling restarts.

5. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    They still have 2 days to go before WOTLK and I still have to buy one.

6. S y N I K a L

Ratings:
    You mean reserve one? If you don't reserve it you're not going to be able to get it for quite a while (my guess).

7. Forsaken92

Forsaken92 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah chances are that you have to reserve unless you live in Nowheresville. Very common from Blizz and don't expect them to have the realms up. They are using the mail as smoke and mirrors. Org is getting razed and they are prepping the event for tmw evening is my bet. =D

8. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    I know CD key stores that claim to of sold BC keys on release day, can't be hard to find. My belief it'll be like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Spent an hour, till midnight, to wait outside in a line, at Barnes and Nobles, of well over 200 people to buy the book because I hadn't peordered it and there were another 300 people who had preordered in the weirdest line EVAR waiting to buy it.

Walked across the street to Wal-Mart and bought it for $3 less (well I did buy some candy :biggrin:) in 5 minutes. Pulled an all nighter which by this time was 4 hours away :wink: and finished it by sundown.

Moral: Don't preorder **** and go to Wal-Mart.

9. Forsaken92

Forsaken92 Newbie

Ratings:
  10. S y N I K a L

Ratings:
    Walmart owns, except for the fact that the nearest walmart is 20 minutes away =/

11. JBDizzle

JBDizzle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thats what im doing lol. I preorded then canceled :biggrin:

12. Forsaken92

Forsaken92 Newbie

Ratings:
    true this! the big K lmao, btw i got a ride zach so it's chill
    what time are leaving?

13. S y N I K a L

Ratings:
    For the midnight release of wrath? Probably in 2 hours or so, but im going to the Gamestop by Chilis, not the one on Rt. 30.

14. Forsaken92

Forsaken92 Newbie

Ratings:
    ooo that one? lameee...but i ate at the chili's last night =D it was dalicious

15. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Any chance you have IM cause its fun to learn about Chili's near gamestop and all but WTF.

16. Forsaken92

Forsaken92 Newbie

Ratings:
    lmao sorry. ill take it in private. =D

17. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Forsaken whats your sig mean?

18. sweetness_killz

sweetness_killz Enthusiast

Ratings: