Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Reaction score
So Kankuro pointed me in the direction of the sub-forum of Fortnite and therefore the game. I Haven't played it although it's paused on my Xbox one downloads, is it worth playing? People rant about it being really good and also say its the poor-mans PUBG I haven't played either of them. So should I download it and give it ago or is it a waste of storage?
Please give me your opinions, thank you.

AS I'm NOT SURE!!!

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
So Kankuro pointed me in the direction of the sub-forum of Fortnite and therefore the game. I Haven't played it although it's paused on my Xbox one downloads, is it worth playing? People rant about it being really good and also say its the poor-mans PUBG I haven't played either of them. So should I download it and give it ago or is it a waste of storage?

AS I'm NOT SURE!!!

a person who has over 80+ hours played and counting. It is worth playing save the world is pretty fun also. Look up some tips and tricks on YouTube so you will know a few things before playing :thumbsup:

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I just got the game the other day on PC, and i'm liking it a bit. Can't play for hours on end, but it's still fun. A lot easier to get used to than i was expecting

420Kyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AS I'm NOT SURE!!!

Its one of the best games I have ever played so addictive can play yourself or with mates for hours without getting bored and I don' know why it' a poor.mans pupg when there' 10x more cash behind.the development then pupg has lol it' free but I have paid for skins that cost way more that pubg

A

Aron

Cum late. Leave early.
Reaction score
Both games are fun, i have both but mainly play fortnite because i dont have many friends who play pubg theyd rather play fortnite. It is completely free to play fortnites battle royal mode and save the world is coming free in 2018. Lots of people I know switched from cod/battlefield to fortnite.

F Frank If you do start playing tho, start playing with the combat pro controller layout they say its better for building. And remember to build.

Top Bottom