xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
i get mixed answers.

EW Iconic

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think there is a patch out yet. Anyways why would you do something that would ruin the fun of multiplayer? Would you like it if someone else used that against you?

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
i would definitely rage if it was used against me. but im not using it all the time. it was the first time i ever used "tried" to use it. it did not work for me

laxx

laxx

Reaction score
how is this being done, where is the tut :biggrin:

You have to get killed by someone, then a medic should revive you, you dont press anything, just keep on the floor, then someone kills you while you're still on the floor, the medic revives you again, you press A if you have Xbox or X if you have PS3, and yeah, GOD MODE for this entire match

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
The only problem is that u can't be revived twice by the same medic apparently.

8bit Dirty

8bit Dirty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to get killed by someone, then a medic should revive you, you dont press anything, just keep on the floor, then someone kills you while you're still on the floor, the medic revives you again, you press A if you have Xbox or X if you have PS3, and yeah, GOD MODE for this entire match

Cool want to this on xbox?

add me Zoidtecks

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
It's not patched. Someone used it against me last night. Put an entire clip into him. All hit markers. Just charged me and killed me. Funniest thing about it though is just running from them. It's a challenge if they chase.

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
It's not patched. Someone used it against me last night. Put an entire clip into him. All hit markers. Just charged me and killed me. Funniest thing about it though is just running from them. It's a challenge if they chase.
Can you still get knived?

Top Bottom
Login
Register