• Start date
  • Views 1,195
Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not bad. A lot of people here are over exaggerating, but then again people do that every year. It's definitely better than Black Ops 2 in my opinion. Ghosts seems like the only CoD that's actually balanced.

Try it out, see if you like it. I can't speak for everyone.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Its pretty much the same as everyother cod, i like that you have a different character for every prestige cause you can have a different person for every game mode. Cod has just gotten boring to me ever since mw2, ive owned every cod since then just because its fun every once in awhile. I would see if a friend would let you borrow it nefore you buy it though

M

monster26493

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly my opinion is don't get the frikin game it is the worst cod ever campers everware. snipers everywhere and sub guns ar nooby. this game is poor and always will be even in future updates i mean ya cant even see how bad your connection is. like who would want that if i new the game was this bad i'd of never brought it they failed big time at this cod! (my opinion) dont waist your time. i also have gta and id rather play that **** al day long. :smile:

Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
I went to play it round my cousin's house, and I actually enjoyed it, all of it :') I can see how everyone gets slightly bored by it but everything gets boring right? So yeah thanks for the advice everyone!

Gahdsey

Gahdsey

Thug Life
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest it sucks. The spawns are TERRIBLE. But that's just one complaint I have and I don't feel like ranting about CoD.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Besides the over all gameplay being slightly more worst than every other COD due to bad spawns & you die in one shot (I guess they tried making it realistic) and the knife doesn't lunge or kill when you're a inch away. The game is good.

brazzer

brazzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it I just have so many PS4 titles Killzone, Knack, Fifa, NBA, BF4, COD:Ghosts, Contrast and Resogun that I've only had time to play a handful of the MP!

psyd effex

psyd effex

Reaction score
Sin$
Ghosts is the best cod since cod4. Black ops 2 was alright but Ghosts is much better. the people b****ing simply b**** because it's what they do. they will keep buying cod and b****ing about how bad it is. these are the people who are usually terrible players anyways. I've played cod since 2003 so I have a pretty good understanding of what distinguishes a good call of duty game from a not so great one.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a couple videos on Ghosts showing some great gameplays, but is it really as good/better than previous CODs?
Take it from someone who went all in and bought the Hardened edition thinking the game would be new with what everyone was saying before the game released and has played and enjoyed Call of Duty for years now: this game is probably one of the biggest let downs of my young life. If I could go back I honestly wouldn't have spent a penny on this game. Now I'm stuck here with a Season Pass to a game I dont want.

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you die in one shot (I guess they tried making it realistic)

Thats because in MW3 and BO2, people were complaining about crappy hit detection. So now they made it better xD

Its CoD, nothing new here. Go get Battlefield 4 on Next Gen.

I would say there is a lot new with this one, but to each his own.

Dank

Dank all day

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically ask your self this. Do you want to get a headache from screaming at a tv, Do you want to break every object in your house due to rage? Do you want to Punch a giant hole in your wall? Do you want to have no fun at all? Do you want to be playing Call of duty ghosts until you have grandchildren (Takes years to level up just once) If any of these sounds fun then buy the game. But in my opinion eating a fart sounds better than playing Call Of Duty Ghosts.....

psyd effex

psyd effex

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically ask your self this. Do you want to get a headache from screaming at a tv, Do you want to break every object in your house due to rage? Do you want to Punch a giant hole in your wall? Do you want to have no fun at all? Do you want to be playing Call of duty ghosts until you have grandchildren (Takes years to level up just once) If any of these sounds fun then buy the game. But in my opinion eating a fart sounds better than playing Call Of Duty Ghosts.....

I think you'd enjoy it if you were good at it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register