What's new

Discussion is geting out of nazi zombies possible?

• Thread starter pinstr
  • Start date
  • Views 13,875
P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was playing with this guy on nazi zombies he said that this guy told him thares a way to get out of nazi zombies he did not know if it was true or false:mellow:

G

Gerlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like Darkkiller said, if there really is a way it is most likely that it will kill you.

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should be allowed out? but only in the courtyard area or up until a point where you cant go any further?

probs darkkiller is right, most likely a death barrier will be put in place :\

Z

ZainZ

Reaction score
Sin$
i know a person who knows how to do it i saw him out of it, no death barriers and theres a tank just out side of the fog..... but the @$$ wont tell me how to do it :frown:/:mad:

J

jock2007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know a person who knows how to do it i saw him out of it, no death barriers and theres a tank just out side of the fog..... but the @$$ wont tell me how to do it :frown:/:mad:
you are so full of **** , There is no way out of the map as it kills you . u get that ??? ur dead!!!! So less of the bull**** ur chatting about your brothers m8s sister who says she can get out . !!! And more to the ****ing point , Why would u want to go out side ? and why are u chatting crap about a tank being outside the area ?? put it 1 way , if there is no tank on the level airfeild on normal game modes why the **** would they put a tank in a area u cnt get out of ?? i rest my case !!!

T

TheHeartless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jock2007 said:
you are so full of **** , There is no way out of the map as it kills you . u get that ??? ur dead!!!! So less of the bull**** ur chatting about your brothers m8s sister who says she can get out . !!! And more to the ****ing point , Why would u want to go out side ? and why are u chatting crap about a tank being outside the area ?? put it 1 way , if there is no tank on the level airfeild on normal game modes why the **** would they put a tank in a area u cnt get out of ?? i rest my case !!!
Ok here we go again with people being rude, there would of been a nice way to put this. But to counterdict your statment, no there are no tanks on airfield, but also are those explosive barrels so plentiful on airfield(NO) are all the things that you see out of the windows, and off the balcony in the exact same place the are on airfield(NO). Now for the death barrier, what he may be trying to ask (and instead of you inquiring about it) is, may there be a way past the barriers, or may there be a place the barrier doesn't get you. So next time instead of just acting like you already know everything, and fake cursing at people, try to step back and be kinder when responding. (You comment put nicely)
Ok can you all stop commenting about he said she said stuff, the death barrier is going to stop any attempts of getting out, and there isn't a tank on the map airfield so there shouldn't be one on nazi zombies either.
Now that wasn't hard, was it. Remember people are just trying to locate glitches, so let them have fun.

C

classy blackman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there probely is a way to get out of zombies cuz the game is so god damn glitchy lol

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sure that there is a way out, but there is a death barrier.

E

exTurtleLicker

Reaction score
Sin$
some people that i have played with have said that there is a way out of the windows. but even if you did get out, the death barrier would kill you.:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register